Ayanna (Pattinson)'s Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"thanks for the advise. i'll make sure to post a pic of -hopefully- my awesome costum…"

Ayanna (Pattinson) replied Oct 5, 2009 to halloween costume problem

4 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Bunny

"omg yes!! i have been reading diary pages from bellasdiary.com but it doesnt sound l…"

Ayanna (Pattinson) replied Sep 1, 2009 to Should there be a book about what happens next?...like what happens with nessie and jacob, etc. etc.?

21 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Ayanna (Pattinson)

"well, i don't think it will be R rated becuz stephenie never describes those R scene…"

Ayanna (Pattinson) replied May 29, 2009 to Breaking Dawn R18+ Don't read if you haven't read Breaking Dawn.

45 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by Sophie Cullen

"That is really sweet. Your reply made my obssession with Robert sound childish. ahah…"

Ayanna (Pattinson) replied May 29, 2009 to who would you twie for???

4 May 31, 2009
Reply by Cristal

"hate me- blue october preview- You never doubted my warped opinions on things like…"

Ayanna (Pattinson) replied May 20, 2009 to New Moon Soundtrack - give your suggestions, reasons and parts where the songs fit better in the story.

113 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Jessica Dalton

"I READ THE WHOLE ENTIRE SAGA IN EXACTLY 1 WEEK. I AM A FAST READER OBVIOUSLY. AFTER…"

Ayanna (Pattinson) replied May 7, 2009 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

618 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Rilee

"THANK YOU!!!! i am glad i am not the only one that was crying.All my friends thought…"

Ayanna (Pattinson) replied May 7, 2009 to Edward leaving Bella-One of the most anticipated scenes from New Moon. Now c'mon guys Are we gunna be taking a box of tissues to the theatres with us?

56 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by MJ-Muff (`) StoryTeller

"it is totally smart for a guy to be into twilight. all guys should read the books an…"

Ayanna (Pattinson) replied May 3, 2009 to Is it wrong for boys to like Twilight?

60 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by jessica cullen black

"welcome to twifans!!!!"

Ayanna (Pattinson) replied May 3, 2009 to Just want to introduce myself

4 May 8, 2009
Reply by Daidalos Falvius

"I THINKK THE LOVE BETWEEN BELLA AND EDWARD WAS PREORDAINED. LIKE SOMETHING INSIDE HE…"

Ayanna (Pattinson) replied May 2, 2009 to Edward could have fell in love with anyone, but...

7 May 5, 2009
Reply by Savvy Cullen

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...