Twilight Addict!'s Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"You're totally right! Alice is awsome! My favorite thing about her is her confedence…"

Twilight Addict! replied Aug 29, 2011 to Reasons why We Love Alice ?

5 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever"

"I think it well be great! But Breaking Dawn Part 2 is the ending of a great saga so…"

Twilight Addict! replied Aug 29, 2011 to What do you expect from the movie? A success or a disaster?

2 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Twilight Addict!

"You could wear a blue ruffled dress and a fake black leg cast to be the prom going B…"

Twilight Addict! replied Aug 29, 2011 to Halloween!!

11 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Rachel Cullen

"Everybody has their qurks and I happen to think it's cute and so her :) I love the w…"

Twilight Addict! replied Jun 7, 2011 to Noticible happenings

2 Jun 7, 2011

"Edward bit me because I was dying from an athletic accident. Once I was changed, I t…"

Twilight Addict! replied Jun 7, 2011 to Which Cullen bit you?

761 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Jena Alice Cullen

"Edward bit me because I was dying from an athletic accident. Once I was changed, I t…"

Twilight Addict! replied Jun 7, 2011 to Which Cullen bit you?

761 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Jena Alice Cullen

"Definately. Why wouldn't they get married? They are both halves of a species and Jac…"

Twilight Addict! replied Jun 7, 2011 to Do you think renesmee will mary jacob

312 14 hours ago
Reply by Rachel Cave

"I read the books within 3-4 weeks and was hooked from chapter 1. I had never read a…"

Twilight Addict! replied Jun 7, 2011 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

618 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Rilee

"The classic question. I'm team Seth for two reasons. 1) He's the only one not alread…"

Twilight Addict! replied Mar 20, 2011 to Team Edward or team Jacob?!?!

4 Mar 20, 2011

"Your addicted when: 1. You've read the books more than 20 times 2. You redid your ro…"

Twilight Addict! replied Oct 23, 2009 to You Know You Addicted When?

87 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Maria Sanchez

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...