Alexa Pattinson's Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (5) Replies Latest Activity

"I seriously read it in like 5 days i became ADDICTED! of course i had to read them a…"

Alexa Pattinson replied Dec 16, 2010 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

619 Sep 2
Reply by Rennesmee Cullen

"I think its insulting to OUR TWILIGHT. i feel so bad for them bec. they are missing…"

Alexa Pattinson replied Nov 23, 2010 to What do u think 'bout ''Vampires suck'', the twilight parody?

31 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Mrs. Hanna Black

"It took me 1 month to read all the books I was soooo upset when i got to the last bo…"

Alexa Pattinson replied Oct 12, 2010 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

619 Sep 2

"I not only became a twi-hard but i became ROBSESSED! yes I Love Rob Pattinson! Sorry…"

Alexa Pattinson replied Sep 27, 2010 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

619 Sep 2

"Well once YES i got hooked on the first book and became a twi-hard it took me almost…"

Alexa Pattinson replied Sep 27, 2010 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

619 Sep 2

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...