Glee's Discussions (98)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"I cannot choose which is my favourite BSB song is! It's so hard...90% of my Top 25 m…"

Glee replied Jun 4, 2011 to Any Nick Carter or Backstreet Boys fans (or at least were xD)?

9 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Glee

"I've listened to those songs and I'm absolutely in love with them! I've been listeni…"

Glee replied Jun 3, 2011 to Any Nick Carter or Backstreet Boys fans (or at least were xD)?

9 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Glee

"I find everything about Nick sexy ;D! I think NSYNC make good music too, but I go fo…"

Glee replied May 25, 2011 to Any Nick Carter or Backstreet Boys fans (or at least were xD)?

9 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Glee

"He's not bad. To be honest, I don't get why there is so much hate and the fact that…"

Glee replied May 22, 2011 to What do u think about Justin Drew Bieber?

22 May 22, 2011
Reply by Ally Cullen

"Awwww!!! Lucky YOU got to meet him at least! And you actually had the guts to ask hi…"

Glee replied Apr 9, 2011 to Who Is the Teen Heartthrob You Fell In Love With When You Were a Child/Adolescent?

24 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever"

"I'm sorry to say, but I'm a wolfgirl!"

Glee replied Apr 3, 2011 to Edward Cullen is not only the most sexiest romanticest seductive vampire ever created but is one of the hottest most surreal vampire in the history of time....saying he is ugly should be a sin!!-

16 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Emma Louise

"I'm from good old Aussie...that's all I'm going to say."

Glee replied Apr 3, 2011 to WHERE ARE YOU FROM????

96 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Michelle (Mitchy)

"@Jasperismydestiny Haha nice to see another BSB fan! I agree, AJ's awesome though I…"

Glee replied Apr 3, 2011 to Who Is the Teen Heartthrob You Fell In Love With When You Were a Child/Adolescent?

24 Nov 9, 2011

"My favourite teen heartthrobs are Nick Carter when he was a teenager (my absolute dr…"

Glee replied Apr 2, 2011 to Who Is the Teen Heartthrob You Fell In Love With When You Were a Child/Adolescent?

24 Nov 9, 2011

"I'm 13 nearly 14 and OMG you like Hanson? That's so cool, I love their song 'Mmmbop'…"

Glee replied Jan 14, 2011 to How old is everyone here? :)

508 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Lizzy Cullen

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...