ElizabethJaneCullen's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Robert Pattinson+Children=CUTENESS! *squeel* LoveLoveLove EJC xxx"

ElizabethJaneCullen replied Mar 30, 2009 to Edward Cullen+BellaCullen=Nessie Carlie Cullen Are we looking forward to seeing it brought to the screen when BD is shot?

2 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by ElizabethJaneCullen

"I just can't choose. I just can't. sorry. They're all awesome! (: EJC xxx"

ElizabethJaneCullen replied Mar 29, 2009 to What was UR absolute FAVE book of the Twilight series and why?

19 May 21, 2010
Reply by ivy Masen

"Eeeerrrm. well that is a toughie. I think It would fit best when she's drowning. It…"

ElizabethJaneCullen replied Mar 14, 2009 to New Moon Soundtrack - give your suggestions, reasons and parts where the songs fit better in the story.

113 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Jessica Dalton

"NEED!! It NEEEDS to be on the soundtrack! :P EJC xxx"

ElizabethJaneCullen replied Mar 4, 2009 to New Moon Soundtrack - give your suggestions, reasons and parts where the songs fit better in the story.

113 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Jessica Dalton

"TOTALLY! guys you should youtube Hana Pestle's song Need. She's trying to get it on…"

ElizabethJaneCullen replied Feb 28, 2009 to Do you think that unsigned bands should be looked at for the Twilight films?

5 May 12, 2009
Reply by sky santos

"i have another one- one word to describe Twilight- LIFE!! EJC xxx"

ElizabethJaneCullen replied Feb 27, 2009 to If you could describe twilight in a word, what would it be?

57 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by The Believers ☂

"I have decided to close this discussion now as BD has basically been confirmed by R.…"

ElizabethJaneCullen replied Feb 24, 2009 to Show your support for Breaking Dawn The Movie!

8 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by ElizabethJaneCullen

"PFFT! Guys do I REALLY have to say? It would be EDWARD but he's already taken so It…"

ElizabethJaneCullen replied Feb 13, 2009 to Which Cullen bit you?

761 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Jena Alice Cullen

"I love the entire saga tbh but moments that stand out for me have to be: 1) Meeting…"

ElizabethJaneCullen replied Feb 9, 2009 to Best Moment From the Twilight Series

17 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by ♥KittyLovesBlack♥

"Mine is "Everything about me invites you in" xx((TWILOVE))xx"

ElizabethJaneCullen replied Feb 8, 2009 to Sign ON tag lines and other quotes used in chat

7 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by MusicDiedOnThe25thOfJune

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...