Bella Black+LHJake's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"The commentaries were all very enjoyable, but I think the one that tops my list is t…"

Bella Black+LHJake replied Jan 24, 2011 to The Commentaries on the DVDs

7 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by wolfgirl40

"@ Neerodha Edirisinghe -- I know we're in the minority, but that's ok. I agree with…"

Bella Black+LHJake replied Dec 17, 2010 to Would you prefer it if Edward never returned to Bella?

56 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun

"@Kristina Reyes: I read 'em and I write 'em. I started writing Jacob-Bella stories l…"

Bella Black+LHJake replied Nov 28, 2010 to bella and jacob's relationship!

26 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Jessica

"Try fan fiction. There are loads and loads of jacob-bella stories online, and some o…"

Bella Black+LHJake replied Nov 26, 2010 to bella and jacob's relationship!

26 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Jessica

"Twilight: Supermassive Black H*** (runner-up: Let Me Sign) New Moon: Hearing Damage…"

Bella Black+LHJake replied Nov 25, 2010 to What you favourite song from the Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse Soundtracks???

12 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by TwiLady9076

"*Movies Twilight: When Bella tells Charlie that Edward is waiting outside to formall…"

Bella Black+LHJake replied Nov 24, 2010 to Favorite scenes of Twilight /New Moon/Eclipse? :)

6 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Rachel Watson

"I think it may be a combination of both -- when the actors are filming, they 'become…"

Bella Black+LHJake replied Nov 24, 2010 to Has anyone ever wondered if the actors of Twilight get the same impact from the movies as we do?

4 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Jo Anna

"True story that happened just today (so I feel this is an appropriate place to share…"

Bella Black+LHJake replied Nov 17, 2010 to What's your reaction to Twilight?

2 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Lin

"Uncanny. I have to agree -- Emma with this look would make a great Nessie. And would…"

Bella Black+LHJake replied Nov 10, 2010 to Emma Roberts as Older Renesmee????

5 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

"And Jacob says... "I wish wish wish I could be there to make your birthday better! H…"

Bella Black+LHJake replied Oct 14, 2010 to HELP ME!

5 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...