Mena Black's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"From what I saw, Taylor and Kristen were pretty touchy..Rob should've walked her up…"

Mena Black replied Jan 12, 2011 to What happend on 2011 PCA with Robsten

38 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Dana

"same here...I can't let it get to me I like what I like and no one can change that..…"

Mena Black replied Sep 20, 2010 to Does anyone get made fun of because you like Twilight?

11 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Stephella Volturi & friends-muff

"TAKE OFF!! vampires and now wolfs!! anything else they want to steal??"

Mena Black replied Sep 20, 2010 to True blood? Any good

31 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Mena Black

"renessemee!"

Mena Black replied Aug 18, 2010 to Which Character do you think should have a book and movie made about them after the series is over and should the original actors play them again?

7 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Feña Armijo

"EMMET!!!!!!! just because he's so manly"

Mena Black replied Aug 17, 2010 to So Ladies...Emmet or Jasper-now there's some food for thought (:

176 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Shaunta Adams

"The eclipse one looks more fierce.....so I would choose that one."

Mena Black replied Aug 5, 2010 to Which stand-up of Alice is better ? New moon or Eclipse ?

4 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Amy Gomez

"She should make a a whole series deticated to her life..."

Mena Black replied Aug 5, 2010 to DO YOU THINK AFTER THE MOVIE BREAKING DAWN .................

11 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Amber 'Writer Chick' Rehman

"My mom liked it because it looked vintage....BUT we have to remember that this was E…"

Mena Black replied Aug 4, 2010 to bellas ring pretty or ugly

18 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Pennybug Cullen

"It took me 3 weeks to finish the whole series......I remember staying up the whole n…"

Mena Black replied Jul 30, 2010 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

618 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Rilee

"TOP THREE FAVES -the proposal scene....edward looked so happy! -bella and jacob ki…"

Mena Black replied Jul 26, 2010 to What part of The Twilight Saga Eclipse Movie is your FAVORITE???

13 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Emma

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...