VampirePrincess's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Same here. I like it how she did that too. Its like true love but also innocent and…"

VampirePrincess replied Sep 3, 2010 to True blood? Any good

31 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Mena Black

"Same. I like the sweet and innocentness to twilight and the fact that THe Cullens ar…"

VampirePrincess replied Sep 3, 2010 to True blood? Any good

31 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Mena Black

"yes your right. He is definitely not like other 17 year old guys. He is even better…"

VampirePrincess replied Sep 3, 2010 to EDWARD!!!<3

5 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Alice Cullen*sees my future*

"ummmm I would be very careful because I would know that he could read my thoughts un…"

VampirePrincess replied Sep 3, 2010 to EDWARD!!!<3

5 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Alice Cullen*sees my future*

"I think Rob actually has a smile that melts alot of girls hearts. I saw it when watc…"

VampirePrincess replied Sep 3, 2010 to Have you met RPATZ? Did it change you opinion of him? Good or Bad?

6 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by VampirePrincess

"There are people who arent going to like Twilight. They might be angry because the s…"

VampirePrincess replied Sep 2, 2010 to It irritates the heck out of me when people bash Twilight and Stephanie

12 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Pennybug Cullen

"THe tv show is an R18 thats why. But I find if you look past all the gory stuff its…"

VampirePrincess replied Sep 2, 2010 to True blood? Any good

31 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Mena Black

"I like True Blood. There are some similarites and also some that are not. I would sa…"

VampirePrincess replied Sep 2, 2010 to True blood? Any good

31 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Mena Black

"It was hilarious. I loved Jacob's doggy behaviour pretty much everything was quite f…"

VampirePrincess replied Aug 25, 2010 to vampires suck

15 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Sienna Volturi

"I really really really want a Renesmee baby doll. I want one that is just the replic…"

VampirePrincess replied Aug 25, 2010 to What Twilight Breaking Dawn Merchandise would you like to have...

2 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by VampirePrincess

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...