CJ Hall's Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"You know you are addicted when you are age 66 and have been to see eclipse 8 times s…"

CJ Hall replied Jul 7, 2010 to You know your addicted to Twilight if...

125 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by JoS

"you almost gave this old woman a heart attack. there is no other edward and i wouldn…"

CJ Hall replied Jun 19, 2010 to Robert Pattinson Not appearing in Breaking Dawn!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

27 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Jessica Renesemee Cullen

"I am definitely going with my family of twifans and yes we have our tshirts all read…"

CJ Hall replied Jun 19, 2010 to Who's going to watch Eclipse on June 30.??

7 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Bree Cullen

"I would like to see some of the action but I know that there are many young fans and…"

CJ Hall replied Jun 18, 2010 to Do You Want Breaking Dawn To Be Filled With 'Details' (Honeymoon, Birth etc.) Or Would You Rather It Kept To The Books?

14 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by k stewart crew

"Dont feel bad because I am a 59 year old grandmother and I am so hooked it is pathet…"

CJ Hall replied Jun 18, 2010 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

618 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Rilee

"I had been given the first book Twilight, last year to take with me on a trip but ne…"

CJ Hall replied Jun 18, 2010 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

618 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Rilee

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...