Faviola Gabrielle Caldera's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Magnific! I really enjoy the whole process I would have like more but you are right.…"

Faviola Gabrielle Caldera replied Jan 5, 2010 to First Light- Renesmee and Jacob's Story- Part 19

23 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by laquever

"...: Buahahahaahaha!!!! A loud evil laughter coming from Carliles laboratory filled…"

Faviola Gabrielle Caldera replied Dec 22, 2009 to things that you would never read in Twilight, New Moon, and so on

114 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by cloe cullen

"My favorite one of all the ones i've read.... I totally saw that happening :D"

Faviola Gabrielle Caldera replied Dec 22, 2009 to things that you would never read in Twilight, New Moon, and so on

114 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by cloe cullen

"The plot is really good, like amazing... :D but the structure is all messed up, like…"

Faviola Gabrielle Caldera replied Dec 21, 2009 to Please Read My 5th Twilight Book. Here Is My First Chapter!!!!!!! Red Destiny

19 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Faviola Gabrielle Caldera

"I fear that I will have to wait for the next one..... But again I loved it.... :D"

Faviola Gabrielle Caldera replied Dec 14, 2009 to First Light-Renesmee and Jacob's Story- Part 18

33 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by lost inside

"Plz tell me theres more or I am going to make a fit-.- haha... Brilliant as always..."

Faviola Gabrielle Caldera replied Dec 14, 2009 to First Light-Renesmee and Jacob's Story- Part 17

24 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Bellalove

"That last part is beautiful.... I really wish Leah could find somebody... It would b…"

Faviola Gabrielle Caldera replied Dec 14, 2009 to First Light- Renesmee and Jacob's Story- Part 16

16 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Edward & Bella Love

"I cant go to go study for my finals now... again amazing... thanx so much..."

Faviola Gabrielle Caldera replied Dec 14, 2009 to First Light- Renesmee and Jacob's Story- Part 15

21 Jul 9, 2010

"Incredably done.... You are so talented... I think I have express that more than onc…"

Faviola Gabrielle Caldera replied Dec 14, 2009 to First Light- Renesmee and Jacob's Story-Part 14

18 Jul 9, 2010

"OH GOD YOU ARE AMAZING..... And I am awsome I knew it... I simply did I am so happy.…"

Faviola Gabrielle Caldera replied Dec 14, 2009 to First Light-Renesmee and Jacob's Story-Part 13

17 Jul 9, 2010

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...