MissGigglesPink's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Emmett without a doubt. he is stunningly beautiful. "

MissGigglesPink replied Jun 8, 2009 to So Ladies...Emmet or Jasper-now there's some food for thought (:

176 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Shaunta Adams

"At the end of the day, he is probably getting thousands of fans asking him to hold t…"

MissGigglesPink replied Jun 6, 2009 to Rob being a bit rude? What do you think?

10 Jun 6, 2009
Reply by MissGigglesPink

"Vampires all the way, eternal life and beauty, and surronded by the dazzlers... Team…"

MissGigglesPink replied Jun 6, 2009 to team edward or team jacob/vampires or werewolves/cullens or blacks

5 Jun 6, 2009
Reply by MissGigglesPink

"She looks like another actress, when she has the blonde hair, i cant mind the name o…"

MissGigglesPink replied Jun 6, 2009 to Kristen Stewart: Blonde vs. Brunette

52 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever"

"I read somewhere it's going to be CGI effects for most of it. Cause for everything t…"

MissGigglesPink replied Jun 5, 2009 to Breaking Dawn

3 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Laneisha C NeChelle

"brunette"

MissGigglesPink replied Jun 5, 2009 to Kristen Stewart: Blonde vs. Brunette

52 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever"

"Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult. it's really good. Bag of Bones by Stephen King, tw…"

MissGigglesPink replied Jun 5, 2009 to Ok....so i know we've all read the Twilight series but.....What else do you guys like to read?

105 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by sandy cullen

"I saw the film first, and read the books after it. I prefer both in their own way. I…"

MissGigglesPink replied Jun 5, 2009 to what u did first? read twiliGht's novel or seen the movie? and which u are prefer?

4 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by MissGigglesPink

"Breaking Dawn, cause it's more detail in it. the Wedding, cant wait to see that. It'…"

MissGigglesPink replied Jun 5, 2009 to Fave Book of the Twilight Series

5 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by kaseycullen

"how could you pick that? both have amazing bodies... I say Emmett in the buff hehe.…"

MissGigglesPink replied Jun 5, 2009 to new moon: do you prefer jacob (taylor) or edward (robert) shirtless??

118 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Isabella Cullen

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...