Diana Cazares's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"it's crappy, Rachelle Lefevre is the epitome of Victoria, i can't picture a better V…"

Diana Cazares replied Aug 10, 2009 to Rachelle Lefevre not Victoria Anymore What Do U Think

5 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Isabella Vasquez

"I am TEAM EDWARD all the way, why? well because he is just so damn sexy it hurts, lo…"

Diana Cazares replied Jun 10, 2009 to Team Edward Or Team Jacob?

115 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Melody Cullen

"hmmm, I was actually wondering about if when, you know....Edward came, lol, wouldn't…"

Diana Cazares replied Jun 10, 2009 to How can Vampires Give Sperm & Make Babies...??

51 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Laneisha C NeChelle

"read the ending of breaking dawn again my friend, and you'll see that Bella tries to…"

Diana Cazares replied Jun 10, 2009 to Favorite kissing moment

19 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Christina shay

"Definitely when Bella lets Edward read her mind and he sees almost every experience…"

Diana Cazares replied Jun 10, 2009 to Favorite kissing moment

19 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Christina shay

"Well, of course it was EDWARD!!!"

Diana Cazares replied Jun 10, 2009 to Which Cullen bit you?

761 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Jena Alice Cullen

"I loved all of them but Breaking Dawn is my favorite because of The Wedding, The HON…"

Diana Cazares replied Jun 10, 2009 to What is your favorite Stephenie Meyer book?

13 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by alover

"I will wear my tears proudly, I am sure it's going to be very heartbreaking and almo…"

Diana Cazares replied Jun 10, 2009 to Edward leaving Bella-One of the most anticipated scenes from New Moon. Now c'mon guys Are we gunna be taking a box of tissues to the theatres with us?

56 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by MJ-Muff (`) StoryTeller

"I would say that my powers would be a combination of Edward's mind reading and Alice…"

Diana Cazares replied Jun 10, 2009 to If you were a vamp, what would your super/special power be?

27 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Holli Cullack

"I'm sort of embarrased and proud at the same time to say that it took me less than 4…"

Diana Cazares replied Jun 10, 2009 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

618 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Rilee

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...