Adijah Serena Cullen's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"awwww thanks for replying friend :)"

Adijah Serena Cullen replied Feb 3, 2010 to How long do you think robert(edward) and Kristen(bella) love/relationship last?

18 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Adijah Serena Cullen

"cool thanks for replying friends :)"

Adijah Serena Cullen replied Feb 3, 2010 to What if you had Dr. Carisle Cullen for a doctor?

13 Feb 3, 2010

"cool thanks for your replys friends :)"

Adijah Serena Cullen replied Feb 3, 2010 to How long do you think robert(edward) and Kristen(bella) love/relationship last?

18 Feb 3, 2010

"cool thanks for the replys"

Adijah Serena Cullen replied Jan 25, 2010 to How long do you think robert(edward) and Kristen(bella) love/relationship last?

18 Feb 3, 2010

"i understand what ya'll are saying thanks for replying :)"

Adijah Serena Cullen replied Jan 22, 2010 to How long do you think robert(edward) and Kristen(bella) love/relationship last?

18 Feb 3, 2010

"yeah i totally know what you mean i know assoicate them as the edward and bella now…"

Adijah Serena Cullen replied Jan 21, 2010 to How long do you think robert(edward) and Kristen(bella) love/relationship last?

18 Feb 3, 2010

"me to. tey were perfect for the twilight saga"

Adijah Serena Cullen replied Jan 21, 2010 to How long do you think robert(edward) and Kristen(bella) love/relationship last?

18 Feb 3, 2010

":)"

18 Feb 3, 2010

"thanks for replying and olga she just seems that way to me"

18 Feb 3, 2010

"thanks for your replys friends :)"

Adijah Serena Cullen replied Jan 21, 2010 to What if you had Dr. Carisle Cullen for a doctor?

13 Feb 3, 2010

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...