SierraCullen-EdwardMine^,.,^'s Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"I know i didn't write it. But she didn't know anything about werewolves. Paul didn't…"

SierraCullen-EdwardMine^,.,^ replied Feb 23, 2009 to My fan fiction. Hope you guyz like it.

4 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Catherine_Cookie(Team Dimitri)

"Pleaasee comment and tell me what you think."

SierraCullen-EdwardMine^,.,^ replied Feb 23, 2009 to My fan fiction. Hope you guyz like it.

4 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Catherine_Cookie(Team Dimitri)

"Those are goodd reasons. Goodd job guyz.. ^,.,^"

SierraCullen-EdwardMine^,.,^ replied Feb 22, 2009 to When Edward Leaves In New Moon..

14 May 9, 2009
Reply by embry. i am da alpha! team jj!!!

"I was a upset .. I would go to edward and emmett and jasper. =P lol . Jasper will ma…"

SierraCullen-EdwardMine^,.,^ replied Feb 22, 2009 to What Character would you go to if.....

12 May 18, 2009
Reply by DANA

"I think .. I wouldn't really like new moon, If the "Disney Team" was in it. It just…"

SierraCullen-EdwardMine^,.,^ replied Feb 21, 2009 to Twilight series changing age group?

5 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by joanne

"They are putting Taylor On Again. They did think he was way to skinny. Because Jacob…"

SierraCullen-EdwardMine^,.,^ replied Feb 20, 2009 to New Moon's Jacob Black???

19 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by XX EMMETT'S ANGEL XX

"__________________________________________ For me I'm really looking forward to Ita…"

SierraCullen-EdwardMine^,.,^ replied Feb 20, 2009 to What do you want to see in New Moon?

32 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by ♥Little Blonde Vampire♥

"Mine is Bella:"We Have Time To Work On it." Edward: "Forever And Ever" ------------…"

SierraCullen-EdwardMine^,.,^ replied Feb 20, 2009 to Sign Off Tag Lines

40 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Mello

"-"So did you stab Edward Cullen with a pencil or what?" -Twilight That one is acutal…"

SierraCullen-EdwardMine^,.,^ replied Feb 20, 2009 to Favorite Quotes

29 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Abbie Cullen

"I like both of em. Because Robert Played In Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire. He…"

SierraCullen-EdwardMine^,.,^ replied Feb 20, 2009 to Twilight VS Harry Potter

19 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Eleni Charalambous

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...