Miss Mia *TeamTwiHeart*'s Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"that so facty!!!"

Miss Mia *TeamTwiHeart* replied Jun 28, 2009 to Edward Cullen is not only the most sexiest romanticest seductive vampire ever created but is one of the hottest most surreal vampire in the history of time....saying he is ugly should be a sin!!-

16 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Emma Louise

"omg!! so nice pics, he is looking absolutely hot :) "

Miss Mia *TeamTwiHeart* replied Jun 24, 2009 to Edward Cullen is not only the most sexiest romanticest seductive vampire ever created but is one of the hottest most surreal vampire in the history of time....saying he is ugly should be a sin!!-

16 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Emma Louise

"agree with bella here !! :) Team Twilight all the way !! "

Miss Mia *TeamTwiHeart* replied Jun 23, 2009 to which team are u and y?

8 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Simone Melissa Geier

"100% Team Twilight :)"

Miss Mia *TeamTwiHeart* replied Jun 21, 2009 to which team are u and y?

8 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Simone Melissa Geier

"<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3&l…"

Miss Mia *TeamTwiHeart* replied Jun 17, 2009 to Edward Cullen is not only the most sexiest romanticest seductive vampire ever created but is one of the hottest most surreal vampire in the history of time....saying he is ugly should be a sin!!-

16 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Emma Louise

"Aye!! <3<3<3<3"

Miss Mia *TeamTwiHeart* replied Jun 17, 2009 to Edward Cullen is not only the most sexiest romanticest seductive vampire ever created but is one of the hottest most surreal vampire in the history of time....saying he is ugly should be a sin!!-

16 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Emma Louise

"i don't know about their off screen relation but i think there is some kinda chemist…"

Miss Mia *TeamTwiHeart* replied Jun 17, 2009 to What do you think about relationship between rob and kris???

3 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by Miss Mia *TeamTwiHeart*

""Supermassive Black H***" by Muse & Never Think by Rob"

Miss Mia *TeamTwiHeart* replied Jun 17, 2009 to Favorite song from the Twilight soundtrack

457 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Becca

"even the first word of first chapter of first book made me addictive :)"

Miss Mia *TeamTwiHeart* replied Jun 17, 2009 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

619 19 hours ago
Reply by Rennesmee Cullen

"Edward and Jasper lol !! they both did, so now i can control the emotions and read m…"

Miss Mia *TeamTwiHeart* replied Jun 17, 2009 to Which Cullen bit you?

761 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Jena Alice Cullen

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...