sophieclaireXO's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"what! is there a chunk out of her shoulder? when are you going to write more?=)"

sophieclaireXO replied Aug 30, 2009 to My whole 5th Twilight book so far. If you've read other parts, then I've added more to it. But if you haven't, then here is the whole book so far. Read and comment please!

31 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by J` adoree Jacob♥

"S- super speed"

sophieclaireXO replied Aug 29, 2009 to Twilight A-Z

273 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by Stella

"thankyou=) theres alot of songs i want to add but wont let me, they are related to n…"

sophieclaireXO replied Aug 26, 2009 to What's your favourite picture of Edward and Bella?(or Robsten)

9 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by TwilightFanatic4eva

"i loveee ittt!!!! i really hope stepjanie writes all the others in edwards point of…"

sophieclaireXO replied Aug 26, 2009 to What do think of Midnight Sun?

13 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by cloe cullen

"aw i really like that one =D "

sophieclaireXO replied Aug 26, 2009 to What's your favourite picture of Edward and Bella?(or Robsten)

9 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by TwilightFanatic4eva

"i cried so much when i read it! and i am bound to cry in the cinemas, but im sure i…"

sophieclaireXO replied Aug 26, 2009 to How many of you cried when you read New Moon and Edward left? How many of you are gonna cry when you see the movie?

120 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Emma

"thats what i plan to do lol... il keep reading the books in order and then watch the…"

sophieclaireXO replied Aug 26, 2009 to What Happens When Stephanie Stops Writing Twilightlight Books???

11 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Cullen-Black

"it took me almost 2weeks. and yeahh i was so addicted after i read twilight, i never…"

sophieclaireXO replied Aug 26, 2009 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

619 Sep 2
Reply by Rennesmee Cullen

"omg, i cant even choose.. i love them all, i read them over and over and they never…"

sophieclaireXO replied Aug 26, 2009 to Whats your favorite twilight saga book?

23 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Laneisha C NeChelle

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...