Alice Cullen Hale's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Bellalove when willl there be a ch7 of leahs story I need it plzzzz (: Its a great s…"

Alice Cullen Hale replied Jul 25, 2010 to First Light- Renesmee and Jacob's Story- Chapter 6

6 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by SerLina Pasaporte

"It took my 1 week to read all 4 books. I was addicted by the time I was halfway thro…"

Alice Cullen Hale replied May 8, 2010 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

619 Sep 2
Reply by Rennesmee Cullen

"2 Movies for sure. 1. More Twilight 2.Hot guys 3.They will be able to add more scene…"

Alice Cullen Hale replied May 6, 2010 to Two Breaking Dawn movies or just one??

29 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by cloe cullen

"OMG!! Almist scared me to death gosh. there cant be a Tilight movie without him"

Alice Cullen Hale replied Apr 21, 2010 to Robert Pattinson Not appearing in Breaking Dawn!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

27 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Jessica Renesemee Cullen

"I have thought the same exact thing and I have no Idea!!"

Alice Cullen Hale replied Apr 21, 2010 to Pregnant vampire???

18 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by sarah cullen

"Haha Im really bad at remembering the bookis I read but One back I do recommend is T…"

Alice Cullen Hale replied Apr 21, 2010 to Ok....so i know we've all read the Twilight series but.....What else do you guys like to read?

105 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by sandy cullen

"I love them all becuase they all have diffrent qualities that are great!!!"

Alice Cullen Hale replied Apr 19, 2010 to who's your favorite twilight character?

73 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun

"You know your addicted when you read Twilight 8 times Force your self to read Newmoo…"

Alice Cullen Hale replied Apr 18, 2010 to You Know You Addicted When?

87 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Maria Sanchez

"About three things I was absolutely positive. First Edward was a vampire Second, the…"

Alice Cullen Hale replied Apr 18, 2010 to What are your favorite movie quotes in the Twilight Saga? More than one its ok....list them all...

8 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by melodya

"Of course they are going to get married Its part of imprinting. Bella and Edward hav…"

Alice Cullen Hale replied Apr 18, 2010 to Do you think renesmee will mary jacob

312 Aug 31
Reply by Rachel Cave

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...