Alice Cullen Hale's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"It took me about a month to read all 4 books becuase I had to wait To get a book, bu…"

Alice Cullen Hale replied Apr 18, 2010 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

619 Sep 2
Reply by Rennesmee Cullen

"I agree with Bella love becuase when bellas second book starts Its a whole new life "

Alice Cullen Hale replied Mar 28, 2010 to Breaking Dawn 2 Films? Split story where?

5 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by SeLma Cullen Salvatore

"Im 12 but I have never been so obssesive before amazing my mom thinks im crazy but o…"

Alice Cullen Hale replied Dec 25, 2009 to How old is everyone here? :)

508 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Lizzy Cullen

"Love it I am adicted just how I was with Twilight Series the first time I picked it…"

Alice Cullen Hale replied Dec 25, 2009 to First Light-Renesmee and Jacob's Story- Part 17

24 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Bellalove

"I love them all but if I truly had to pick one it would be eclipse!!! even though im…"

Alice Cullen Hale replied Dec 25, 2009 to Whats your favorite book that you like to read the most!

10 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by Mrs. Nicole Cullen

"I would make the whole bed scene like when bella wakes up and she thinks shes dead i…"

Alice Cullen Hale replied Dec 14, 2009 to One Choice

3 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Sarah Joanne

"this is such great story i love it!!!!! thank you so much..."

Alice Cullen Hale replied Dec 13, 2009 to First Light-Renesmee and Jacob's Story- Part 18

33 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by lost inside

"I would let my child see this movie becuase they have read it so many time what woul…"

Alice Cullen Hale replied Dec 13, 2009 to Summit to change Breaking Dawn?

2 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Alice Cullen Hale

"people can be very mean i think there just jelouse cuz watever they like isnt such a…"

Alice Cullen Hale replied Dec 11, 2009 to What do you think about people who hate twilight?

50 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Ɔнɛяяʏ Ǥιяℓ

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...