alli herrera's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"i dont know maybe from the battle"

alli herrera replied Apr 14, 2011 to What is this pictures about! what scene do u think!

2 May 1, 2011
Reply by Bri Cullen

"no i dont like victoria at all and my favorite villans r dark vator and lord volderm…"

alli herrera replied Jan 24, 2011 to Don't you just LOVE Victoria?

9 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Bri Cullen

"iot was quilique or whatever the native americans in the book r called but they real…"

alli herrera replied Jan 23, 2011 to newmoon : jacob and bella's almost kiss in the kitchen !!

9 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

"i like both they ok with me"

alli herrera replied Jan 22, 2011 to ECLIPSE: which one do you prefer the most : ANGRY EDWARD OR CALM EDWARD?

17 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Emma Louise

"she meant edward jacob because edward is a junior because edwards real dad was named…"

alli herrera replied Jan 19, 2011 to BREAKING DAWN ( when edward heard the baby's thoughts ) , when bella called the baby EJ

6 Jan 21, 2011

"u did wrote it right you wrote WFE"

alli herrera replied Jan 18, 2011 to Rob to WFE what about the twilight cast?

4 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Bree Cullen

"they were giving the option and they took it because the volvo company wanted to adv…"

alli herrera replied Jan 17, 2011 to EDWARD CULLEN's VOLVO COLOR?

9 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by « Jasmine Cullen «

"all of them"

alli herrera replied Jan 12, 2011 to Which member of the Volturi annoys you the most?

11 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by shaniqua charalene anika murray

"leah most defenetly because she has no one to love at least rosalie has emmett leah…"

alli herrera replied Jan 10, 2011 to which one of these two are u guys feeling more sorry for ( leah or rosalie)?

16 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Dana

"i dont want to pressure her but i really want this book to come out completely and s…"

alli herrera replied Jan 8, 2011 to REQUEST TO MEYER TO COMPLETE MIDNIGHT SUN

18 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Rachel Cullen

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...