alli herrera's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"you can only go to prom if your a junior or a senior and if u are in a lower class u…"

alli herrera replied Jan 6, 2011 to Why did Bella go to prom twice?

10 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Pennybug Cullen

"me and my friend went to see a movie and that happen to us. i wasnt paying attention…"

alli herrera replied Jan 5, 2011 to do u guys think that teresa palmer looks like kristen stewart

22 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by alli herrera

"one is her and the other one is kris so u can see both pics sorry i didnt put there…"

alli herrera replied Jan 5, 2011 to do u guys think that teresa palmer looks like kristen stewart

22 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by alli herrera

"hey when u write something then u look at the bottom and it says follow or stop foll…"

alli herrera replied Dec 12, 2010 to Please someone help

5 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Sarah Lynn

"totally agree with u i was going to say all the same thing lol me too "

alli herrera replied Dec 6, 2010 to A scene you've missed?

12 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by BBYGRL

"it is annoying i agree with u it is annoying and if she was gay then thats her busin…"

alli herrera replied Nov 30, 2010 to Kristen ISNT gay!!!!

2 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Amanda Pattinson Samuel

"she hair is soo gourges so ur not crazy shehas the best hair ever and thats a fact l…"

alli herrera replied Nov 30, 2010 to KStew's hair...

2 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

"twilight-decode new moon-monsters eclipseheavy in your arms and my love"

alli herrera replied Nov 26, 2010 to What you favourite song from the Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse Soundtracks???

12 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by TwiLady9076

"i love him for all the things you say and how he always have a sense of humer and wh…"

alli herrera replied Nov 24, 2010 to Why you love Robert Pattinson?

13 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Sienna Volturi

"alice only knows that she will end up at the dance studio she doesnt know why or how"

alli herrera replied Nov 22, 2010 to Why doesn't Alice know Bella's intentions to go to the dance studio in twilight?

23 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Ashley Suarez

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...