alli herrera's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"the sex scene of course but also the part were bella becomes a vampire"

alli herrera replied Nov 10, 2010 to Which scene(s) in the BREAKING DAWN movie r u lukin most forward to???

11 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by lovilla narciso Cullen pattinson

"love him the double looks nothing like him look at robs butt on the 3rd pic madd sex…"

alli herrera replied Nov 9, 2010 to More BD pics from Rio - I'm sorry I just couldn't get enough!!

3 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

"thats good i aree "

alli herrera replied Nov 9, 2010 to what if jacob was somewhere in the honeymoon?

12 Nov 9, 2010

"thanks so much i was so worried omg yey yey "

alli herrera replied Nov 8, 2010 to what if jacob was somewhere in the honeymoon?

12 Nov 9, 2010

"omg i know he is there cuz he was they took pics i think i did now im not sure but t…"

alli herrera replied Nov 8, 2010 to what if jacob was somewhere in the honeymoon?

12 Nov 9, 2010

"literature or science i think"

alli herrera replied Nov 6, 2010 to What Would Be Bella's Major If She Decided To Go To College???

4 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Catherine Cullen

"i dont like her but would never do that i acually issed an applogizy for all the mea…"

alli herrera replied Nov 6, 2010 to Ashley Greene is been bullying in twitter....is soo sick what u think?????

7 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Jessinette Quintero

"the twilight saga of course"

alli herrera replied Nov 5, 2010 to Twilight VS Harry Potter

19 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Eleni Charalambous

"i hate her she is so mean i dont care for her oppinion"

alli herrera replied Nov 5, 2010 to I got angry just reading this article - what do you guys think?

21 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by elaina

"edward of course he will be my only pic i love him"

alli herrera replied Nov 2, 2010 to Which twilight character would you have sex with! XD

18 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by laquever

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...