Erin's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Well for game 2 that question does not really work because if there were no movies e…"

Erin replied Apr 19, 2009 to the CHOOSE game

25 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Zoe Roberts

"SCCCCCOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE! I knew it, despite the potentiol problems there is…"

Erin replied Feb 24, 2009 to R.Pattz Confirmed (Whilst In An Interview At The Oscars) That BD Is To Be Made *WOOP* So Leave Your Celebration Comments HERE!

9 May 11, 2009
Reply by Sanika Dhakephalkar

"well when i first started reading the series they weren't all out but the first time…"

Erin replied Feb 24, 2009 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WAS ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

13 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by The Mockingjay

"really?? are they on the website if so what is the name you go by, maybe i can check…"

Erin replied Feb 17, 2009 to Twilight Fanfiction

5 May 16, 2010
Reply by Twi_love

"New Moon was the first book that I EVER cried in so it is very important to me. Need…"

Erin replied Feb 16, 2009 to Edward leaving Bella-One of the most anticipated scenes from New Moon. Now c'mon guys Are we gunna be taking a box of tissues to the theatres with us?

56 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by MJ-Muff (`) StoryTeller

"okay so it depends on the kind of storys you like, but personally I read from ff.net…"

Erin replied Feb 14, 2009 to Twilight Fan Fictions

8 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Scarlet Isabella

"captivating."

Erin replied Feb 14, 2009 to If you could describe twilight in a word, what would it be?

57 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by The Believers ☂

"well I love a funny guy and since Emmett oozes funny and Jasper never even cracked a…"

Erin replied Feb 5, 2009 to So Ladies...Emmet or Jasper-now there's some food for thought (:

176 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Shaunta Adams

"first of all let me just say that it is Alec who can do that not Marcus and as for w…"

Erin replied Feb 5, 2009 to So...Which Power?

19 Nov 2, 2009

"Oh thanks Ms. Monkey Man I will take "Don't forget to breathe..." hahahah love that"

Erin replied Feb 1, 2009 to Sign Off Tag Lines

40 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Mello

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...