STUPID LAMB :) !'s Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"Other than the 3 main characters of this extrordinary story I have to say Alice , I …"

STUPID LAMB :) ! replied May 1, 2011 to Other than Bella, Edward, & Jacob... Who is your favorite character and why??

20 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever"

"I don't even know where he got those pics"

STUPID LAMB :) ! replied Apr 2, 2011 to Breaking Dawn Leaked Photos

5 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Madeline dupre

"I think that Bree should have gotten a second chance from the Volturi, even though I…"

STUPID LAMB :) ! replied Jun 13, 2010 to After reading the Short second life of Bree Tanner, do some of you wish she would have became part of the Cullen clan?

13 Jun 15, 2010

"I really love this soundtrack I listen to it alot I think it''s really different fro…"

STUPID LAMB :) ! replied Jun 13, 2010 to Eclipse soundtrack

2 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by STUPID LAMB :) !

"I luv this song it's so hilarious did u know he is gonna go record it in a studio, s…"

STUPID LAMB :) ! replied Jan 24, 2010 to Pants on the ground!

5 Jan 24, 2010

"I a fan of both personally I like Edward cause he this sexy vampire and on top of th…"

STUPID LAMB :) ! replied Dec 29, 2009 to Are u an Edward fan or a Rob fan??!

11 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Melissa

"I personally think that team Seth is better leah just made me so angry when she goes…"

STUPID LAMB :) ! replied Dec 29, 2009 to Team jacob

1 Dec 29, 2009

"mine are Paramore,Owl city, Death cab for cutie, Kings of leon, 3oh!3, Coldplay The…"

STUPID LAMB :) ! replied Dec 29, 2009 to What's your favorite band!

19 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Renae Pattinsonxx Ѽ

"Boy/girlfriend -EDWARD Best friend -ALICE Friend you'll have the most laughs with -B…"

STUPID LAMB :) ! replied Aug 9, 2009 to ANSWER THESE - TWILIGHT QUESTIONARE ITS FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

17 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Inez and Roisin

"I would have to be Alice because I mean who doesnt like alice she is so sweet and lo…"

STUPID LAMB :) ! replied Jul 11, 2009 to If you got the chance to be in Twilight but you could only be Alice or Rosalie who would you be?

63 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Isabella Cullen

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...