STUPID LAMB :) !'s Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"i like shine down with there song second chance, paramore , 3oh!3 with dont trust me…"

STUPID LAMB :) ! replied Jun 27, 2009 to what's on ur ipod or music player . . .

5 Jun 28, 2009
Reply by Brittany Renouf

"I want to pay my respect to micheal jackson and all of his family he will always be…"

STUPID LAMB :) ! replied Jun 26, 2009 to Micheal Jackson is dead

6 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by STUPID LAMB :) !

"yes that should be true, some people say what do you see in him seeing nothing and i…"

STUPID LAMB :) ! replied Jun 24, 2009 to Edward Cullen is not only the most sexiest romanticest seductive vampire ever created but is one of the hottest most surreal vampire in the history of time....saying he is ugly should be a sin!!-

16 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Emma Louise

"hey guys ive been on since april and i've got to tell this is the best website so fa…"

STUPID LAMB :) ! replied Jun 20, 2009 to what up

3 Jun 20, 2009
Reply by Renesmee Cullen

"welcome to twifans come check out my page sometime okay & have fun this website…"

STUPID LAMB :) ! replied Jun 20, 2009 to hello!

4 Jun 20, 2009

"I am the same way i need my fix of twilight everyday :)"

STUPID LAMB :) ! replied Jun 16, 2009 to I ADMIT IT I'M OBSESSED

3 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Victoria Hill

"my favorite character is edward because he is a gentleman and he cares alot about be…"

STUPID LAMB :) ! replied Jun 16, 2009 to Who Is Your Favorite Character??? And Why???

1 Jun 16, 2009

"MY power would be to help out people in any way, so it wouldent matter what it would…"

STUPID LAMB :) ! replied Jun 11, 2009 to If you were a vamp, what would your super/special power be?

27 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Holli Cullack

"wow tha's the same thing i was thinking i have taylor swift cd and i was listening t…"

STUPID LAMB :) ! replied Jun 9, 2009 to New Moon Soundtrack - give your suggestions, reasons and parts where the songs fit better in the story.

113 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Jessica Dalton

"I think "halo" form beyonce should be in the new moon soundtrack becsuse it kind of…"

STUPID LAMB :) ! replied Jun 9, 2009 to New Moon Soundtrack - give your suggestions, reasons and parts where the songs fit better in the story.

113 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Jessica Dalton

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...