STUPID LAMB :) !'s Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"I think that dakota will do great as jane just because we heve seen her in these cut…"

STUPID LAMB :) ! replied Jun 9, 2009 to Looking forward to watching Dakota Fanning's debut as a Vamp?

10 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by STUPID LAMB :) !

"I think that it is good for them i mean they dont want to be labled as the twilight…"

STUPID LAMB :) ! replied Jun 5, 2009 to How do you feel about Paramore's comment "We're not the 'Twilight' House Band"?

11 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by Allison Maralee Cullen

"I am on team edward i love edward because he is such a good guy no matter if he does…"

STUPID LAMB :) ! replied Jun 5, 2009 to what team are u on?

29 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by J.E.B. (Jacob Edward Black)

"I liked the way they animated jacob transforming into a werewolf I thought it was go…"

STUPID LAMB :) ! replied Jun 2, 2009 to Jacob turning into a werewolf

7 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Monika Lopez

"I think personally that the trailer was great i acually think that jacobs transforma…"

STUPID LAMB :) ! replied Jun 1, 2009 to Your thoughts on the New Moon Trailer?

35 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Wyatt And The Sexi Strong Pack

"yes i been trying to tell people at my school that r saying things like i heard that…"

STUPID LAMB :) ! replied May 30, 2009 to I know its wonderful to get so many pics, etc, but I have a concern about the Paparazzi.

4 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Thy_Evil_Sorceress

"oh i know a good series it's called blue bloods sries by melissa de la cruz , there'…"

STUPID LAMB :) ! replied May 21, 2009 to Ok....so i know we've all read the Twilight series but.....What else do you guys like to read?

105 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by sandy cullen

"I took me four days each for the first three books then it tooks me five days to fin…"

STUPID LAMB :) ! replied May 16, 2009 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

618 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Rilee

"my fav deleted scene was when edward and bella are in the forest and bella asks him…"

STUPID LAMB :) ! replied May 16, 2009 to Whats your fav deleted scene from twilight?

23 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Tiffany Santiago

"hi sarah, my name is stupid lamb nice 2 meet you hey just so i can know r u team Edw…"

STUPID LAMB :) ! replied May 15, 2009 to Hi.

7 May 20, 2009
Reply by judy

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...