MRS. E. CULLEN's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"I think the one that looks the scariest is Marcus my goodness that can give someone…"

MRS. E. CULLEN replied Sep 14, 2009 to Who thinks the volturi cast actually really look scary?

7 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by April

"yeah i can play this too. Mi guy is Emmet. We met at the treaty line when he got in…"

MRS. E. CULLEN replied Aug 5, 2009 to Which Twilight guy/girl is your's for eternity and where'd you meet?

1 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by MRS. E. CULLEN

"You know that you're addicted to Twilight when your boyfriend is jelouse of a fictio…"

MRS. E. CULLEN replied Jul 15, 2009 to You know your addicted to Twilight if...

125 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by JoS

"HAHAHAHA SUPER FUNNY. Loved the Jasper ones and the Jacob ones arnt hlf bad. TEAM JA…"

MRS. E. CULLEN replied Jul 15, 2009 to Funny Twilight Pictures.

10 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by sarah cullen

"RUIN seems to small a word. how about, I fshe plays Leah Clearwater Eclipse and Brea…"

MRS. E. CULLEN replied Jul 12, 2009 to What do you Twilight fans think of Venessa Hudgens? Too cutesy to play a werewolf, or perfect for the role?

13 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by MRS. E. CULLEN

"I would say Rosalie just becasue id rather be Emmet's mate rather than Jaspers. JEJE…"

MRS. E. CULLEN replied Jul 11, 2009 to If you got the chance to be in Twilight but you could only be Alice or Rosalie who would you be?

63 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Isabella Cullen

"Well if you saw my husband youd better understand but for sure x a million EMMET EMM…"

MRS. E. CULLEN replied Jul 10, 2009 to So Ladies...Emmet or Jasper-now there's some food for thought (:

176 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Shaunta Adams

"Im 22 and married my husbands says im going nuts but twilight is worth him being jel…"

MRS. E. CULLEN replied Jul 8, 2009 to How old is everyone here? :)

508 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Lizzy Cullen

"JEJEJ good answer i might have choosen Emmet if I would have thought it out more. "

MRS. E. CULLEN replied Jul 7, 2009 to Falling for the crystal like vampire or the warm furry werewolf?

8 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by kristenlovesrob

"I would hessitate on who to choose but the reasons for her choice are like DUH!. I w…"

MRS. E. CULLEN replied Jul 7, 2009 to Falling for the crystal like vampire or the warm furry werewolf?

8 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by kristenlovesrob

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...