∀ñυ ➸αღ◎я ⅾdèℯ♥vî∂α➸'s Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"lol............u seems to be crazy on embry don't u hayley.....?............"

∀ñυ ➸αღ◎я ⅾdèℯ♥vî∂α➸ replied Dec 9, 2011 to What you think about next book of twilight series....

10 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Amanda (Lady Starlight)

"i wish edward was werewolf....lol.......and he can't take his eyes off me once he is…"

∀ñυ ➸αღ◎я ⅾdèℯ♥vî∂α➸ replied Dec 3, 2011 to What werewolf imprinted on YOU!!!

18 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Team Edward scince 1901

"well that true havley ......whatever she gonna write ......we all twihard won't miss…"

∀ñυ ➸αღ◎я ⅾdèℯ♥vî∂α➸ replied Dec 3, 2011 to What you think about next book of twilight series....

10 Dec 9, 2011

"thanx for ur reply .... yes nicole, olivia, rachel i too wanna see volturi being des…"

∀ñυ ➸αღ◎я ⅾdèℯ♥vî∂α➸ replied Dec 3, 2011 to What you think about next book of twilight series....

10 Dec 9, 2011

"i'll go for of course Edward.........."

∀ñυ ➸αღ◎я ⅾdèℯ♥vî∂α➸ replied Nov 9, 2011 to Which Cullen bit you?

761 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Jena Alice Cullen

" "

∀ñυ ➸αღ◎я ⅾdèℯ♥vî∂α➸ replied Jun 14, 2011 to Do you think Breaking dawn:part 1 might be rated R?

15 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by The Mockingjay

"well the movie should be same as written in book without any adit or omission.......…"

∀ñυ ➸αღ◎я ⅾdèℯ♥vî∂α➸ replied Jun 11, 2011 to Do you think Breaking dawn:part 1 might be rated R?

15 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by The Mockingjay

"well currently am having a major crush on Enrique Iglesias..........(i just like his…"

∀ñυ ➸αღ◎я ⅾdèℯ♥vî∂α➸ replied May 30, 2011 to Who Is the Teen Heartthrob You Fell In Love With When You Were a Child/Adolescent?

24 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever"

"hi taylor nsync is also gr8 loved the song 'falling' "

∀ñυ ➸αღ◎я ⅾdèℯ♥vî∂α➸ replied May 30, 2011 to Any Nick Carter or Backstreet Boys fans (or at least were xD)?

9 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Glee

"hi glee, yes i love backstreet boys songs they r really awesome............try liste…"

∀ñυ ➸αღ◎я ⅾdèℯ♥vî∂α➸ replied May 30, 2011 to Any Nick Carter or Backstreet Boys fans (or at least were xD)?

9 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Glee

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...