Jess' Cullen Martins {Dracula}'s Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"MOUTH-WATHERING! :D"

Jess' Cullen Martins {Dracula} replied Aug 17, 2009 to If you could describe twilight in a word, what would it be?

57 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by The Believers ☂

"F*** - Fear us Cullen Keeper DRAP - Dinner, room, arrest Pattinson TTYL - Twilight T…"

Jess' Cullen Martins {Dracula} replied Jun 24, 2009 to IF YOUR A GUD FRIEND AND A PATTINSON EXTREAM FAN!!!!

3 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by SophyCullen(teamEDWARD)

"I think they said that cuse they didn't won the MTV Movie Award for best song... the…"

Jess' Cullen Martins {Dracula} replied Jun 5, 2009 to How do you feel about Paramore's comment "We're not the 'Twilight' House Band"?

11 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by Allison Maralee Cullen

"Like I said... I'm in! But I have to save a lot... but It would be amazing! All Twif…"

Jess' Cullen Martins {Dracula} replied May 8, 2009 to Twifan Gathering!! Lets get it on a roll!

2 May 8, 2009
Reply by Jess' Cullen Martins {Dracula}

"Well, I would problably be at home, depressed, studying Math or Biology.. I wouldn't…"

Jess' Cullen Martins {Dracula} replied Apr 4, 2009 to What would you be doing?

8 Apr 4, 2009
Reply by emily

"Sis actually I haven't thought of the song in that scene! Everybody discuss between…"

Jess' Cullen Martins {Dracula} replied Mar 15, 2009 to New Moon Soundtrack - give your suggestions, reasons and parts where the songs fit better in the story.

113 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Jessica Dalton

"Dearest Helen thank you sooooo much! For what I had written you should know I love l…"

Jess' Cullen Martins {Dracula} replied Mar 15, 2009 to New Moon Soundtrack - give your suggestions, reasons and parts where the songs fit better in the story.

113 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Jessica Dalton

"Sis where do you want to see "NEED"? It's because there is a lot of discussion aroun…"

Jess' Cullen Martins {Dracula} replied Mar 8, 2009 to New Moon Soundtrack - give your suggestions, reasons and parts where the songs fit better in the story.

113 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Jessica Dalton

"I found 2 more songs! The first one it's a song called: "MEMORIES", by Within Tempt…"

Jess' Cullen Martins {Dracula} replied Mar 7, 2009 to New Moon Soundtrack - give your suggestions, reasons and parts where the songs fit better in the story.

113 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Jessica Dalton

"I found the perfect song for the scene where Edwards leaves Bella. It's a song call…"

Jess' Cullen Martins {Dracula} replied Mar 7, 2009 to New Moon Soundtrack - give your suggestions, reasons and parts where the songs fit better in the story.

113 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Jessica Dalton

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...