MJ-Muff (`) StoryTeller's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Damn it!! IT sounds like Bellas arm got ripped apart!!!! Damn it Leah!!!"

MJ-Muff (`) StoryTeller replied Aug 30, 2009 to My whole 5th Twilight book so far. If you've read other parts, then I've added more to it. But if you haven't, then here is the whole book so far. Read and comment please!

31 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by J` adoree Jacob♥

"I like the second one. Takes my breath away.........."

MJ-Muff (`) StoryTeller replied Aug 26, 2009 to What's your favourite picture of Edward and Bella?(or Robsten)

9 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by TwilightFanatic4eva

"LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey that's me............. Or when ever your feeling down you go to…"

MJ-Muff (`) StoryTeller replied Aug 24, 2009 to You know your addicted to Twilight if...

125 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by JoS

"I lost counting around 20 times. And still going strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

MJ-Muff (`) StoryTeller replied Aug 19, 2009 to how many times have u read the twilight saga??

6 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Melissa

"I really like I want a man.You put all the book titles..."

MJ-Muff (`) StoryTeller replied Aug 17, 2009 to My Twilight Poems: 5 Twilight Poems written by Me!

8 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by DeAnna Cobb

"Ok what the hell happend???"

MJ-Muff (`) StoryTeller replied Aug 13, 2009 to Here is the 7th part of my 5th Twilight book. If you've not read it yet, here it is so far. But if you have, then I've added even more. Remember to read and comment! Thank you!

39 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Daidalos Falvius

"WHATHAPPEND TP HER???? I want to know now!!!!lol keep it up!!!!"

MJ-Muff (`) StoryTeller replied Aug 7, 2009 to The 6th part of my 5th Twilight book. If you haven't read any of it, than here it is so far. But if you've read the beginning in other forums of mine, then here's even more. Read and comment please!

25 May 12, 2010
Reply by LexiiPooBoo Love

"From what I've read the proposal is in the movie. I can't remember where I read it b…"

MJ-Muff (`) StoryTeller replied Jul 30, 2009 to omg marriage proposal scene not in newmoon!!!!

20 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Sophie Cullen

"Wow!! Rip her head off k.....Keep it comming!"

MJ-Muff (`) StoryTeller replied Jul 27, 2009 to 5th part of my 5th Twilight book. If you haven't read any of it yet, then here it is so far! If you've read the beginning in another one of my forums, then here's more of it! Read and comment please!

16 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by ohwhyohwhy

"I hope Bella gets a mouthfull of Leah.....Keep it comming!!!!!"

MJ-Muff (`) StoryTeller replied Jul 26, 2009 to 4th part of my 5th Twilight book if you've already read some of it on another forum, heres more, and if not, then here it is so far. Read and comment. Thanks!

10 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by TwilightOCDer

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...