Bellalove's Discussions (101)

Discussions Started (55) Replies Latest Activity

First Light- Renesmee and Jacob's Story- Chapter 15

I hesitated outside my aunt’s colossal bedroom clutching Leah’s wedding dress to my chest. I marveled at the grandness of her gesture. She…

Started by Bellalove in Twilight Movies

0 Oct 12, 2010

First Light_ Renesmee and Jacob's Story- Chapter 14

I hurried down the staircase towards the kitchen taking the steps two and three at time in my haste. I bounded off the bottom step, clearin…

0 Oct 12, 2010

First Light- Renesmee and Jacob's Story- Chapter 13

Jacob and I were the last to arrive back at the house. The downstairs was, once again, crowded as ever, but this time with much more appeal…

3 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Elise

First Light- Renesmee and Jacob's Story- Chapter 12

Chapter 12 The next morning we all stood ready in our assigned places at the clearing, awaiting the coming onslaught. I took another looke…

1 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Elise

First Light_ Renesmee and Jacob's Story- Chapter 11

Chapter 11   We made the drive from La Push to Forks in record time. It was torture as we had to pry ourselves off the beach, away from o…

1 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Elise

First Light- Renesmee and Jacob's Story- Chapter 10

Chapter 10   I cleared the distance to the front porch in three seconds, and kept running trying to get to Jacob in time, but he was alre…

0 Oct 12, 2010

First Light- Renesmee and Jacob's Story- Chapter 9

**All Chapters to First Light can be found at this link: http://www.twifans.com/group/bellalovefans Chapter 9   Nahuel and his sisters f…

0 Oct 12, 2010

SheWolf-Leah's Story-Chapter 7

Chapter 7-             The world around me began to blur creating a dark oblivion in my periphery as I raced across the treaty line and p…

7 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

First Light- Renesmee and Jacob's Story-Chapter 17

Sorry the original link didn't work. Here is Chapter 17- Enjoy! I hesitated outside my aunt’s colossal bedroom clutching Leah’s wedding dr…

0 Jul 28, 2010

First Light-Renesmee and Jacob's Story-Chapter 16

Sorry the original link didn't work. Here is Chapter 16- enjoy!! I hurried down the staircase towards the kitchen taking the steps two and…

0 Jul 28, 2010

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...