Kami Lynn Lautner's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Agreed 100%:) "

Kami Lynn Lautner replied Aug 10, 2010 to Will Renesmee end up with Jacob or will the other Half-Vamp put up a fight?

5 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Stella

"Thats a good point but im just implying that i think he will he cause trouble."

Kami Lynn Lautner replied Aug 9, 2010 to Will Renesmee end up with Jacob or will the other Half-Vamp put up a fight?

5 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Stella

"I think it would be a well fit match But Edwards has the mind reading advantage and…"

Kami Lynn Lautner replied Aug 9, 2010 to WHO WOULD WIN THE FIGHT...EDWARD, OR JACOB???

3 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Ashley Taylor

"I couldn't see Jacob with her because he didnt Imprint on her."

Kami Lynn Lautner replied Aug 8, 2010 to Jacob/Leah

9 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Jazmine Ronae Cullen

"I personaly think it's pretty, Edwards old and so is the ring. and i Specificly reme…"

Kami Lynn Lautner replied Aug 8, 2010 to bellas ring pretty or ugly

18 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Pennybug Cullen

"I think it would be funny to hear them sing Dont Stop Believeing"

Kami Lynn Lautner replied Aug 8, 2010 to If the Twilight Cast were to do Karaoke, what Song Should they Sing?

2 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Kami Lynn Lautner

"I don't have a favorite. But if i had to choose it would be between Emment Alice Cha…"

Kami Lynn Lautner replied Aug 8, 2010 to who's your favorite twilight character?

73 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun

"Roaslie of corse;p"

Kami Lynn Lautner replied Aug 8, 2010 to WHO'S PRETTYEST OF THE TWILIGHT WOMAN?

87 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Team Edward scince 1901

"I really enjoyed Jacob's part but there both really good. It's nice to have the stor…"

Kami Lynn Lautner replied Aug 6, 2010 to wich books?

8 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Emma

"I didn't think they would. I wondered if it was a possibiltiy but they were just too…"

Kami Lynn Lautner replied Aug 6, 2010 to Jacob/Leah

9 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Jazmine Ronae Cullen

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...