Nene Pattinson's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"My favorite villian is actually Aro from the Twilight Saga.  Michael Sheen is delici…"

Nene Pattinson replied Feb 8, 2011 to who is ur favorite villain?

16 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Carmen Rohde

"He did look like he was going to cry, but Bella did injure her hand punching Jacob,…"

Nene Pattinson replied Jan 31, 2011 to ECLIPSE: which one do you prefer the most : ANGRY EDWARD OR CALM EDWARD?

17 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Emma Louise

"I'm happy with the cast, especially Rob, Kristen and Taylor."

Nene Pattinson replied Jan 30, 2011 to if you have the chance of change any actor/actress of the cast who would you change or are they all perfect for you?

2 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by louisa taylor jacob lautner

"I like both.  I think Angry Edward worked better in the movie because you could obvi…"

Nene Pattinson replied Jan 22, 2011 to ECLIPSE: which one do you prefer the most : ANGRY EDWARD OR CALM EDWARD?

17 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Emma Louise

"Hi, I'm orignally from California, but am living in Utah.  I love Twilight, especial…"

Nene Pattinson replied Jan 4, 2011 to WHERE ARE YOU FROM????

96 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Michelle (Mitchy)

"It would definitely be Edward!"

Nene Pattinson replied Nov 2, 2010 to Which twilight character would you have sex with! XD

18 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by laquever

"I'm relieved I'm not the only one with this problem (I am totally serious!) I was su…"

Nene Pattinson replied Sep 14, 2010 to HELP ME I THINK IM GOINGING CRAZY FOR ROBERT PATTINSON

8 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

"Well said! That's EXACTLY how I feel!!! I looooooooove you Rob!!!! "

Nene Pattinson replied Aug 25, 2010 to WHO IS CUTER JUSTIN BIEBER OR ROBERT PATTSION

112 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by savannah harford

"You must be smoking crack! Rob/Edward is hot!!!!!!! Plus, Justin looks like a girl.…"

Nene Pattinson replied Aug 25, 2010 to WHO IS CUTER JUSTIN BIEBER OR ROBERT PATTSION

112 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by savannah harford

"My favorite is My Love by Sia. It totally captures the sensuality between Edward and…"

Nene Pattinson replied Aug 24, 2010 to Best Song for you that describes some scenes in The Twilight Saga or the movie itself...

5 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Sally Hopkinson

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...