Krystle Henriques's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"I really dont noe what i will do wen all the books are turned into movie. Seriously,…"

Krystle Henriques replied Mar 18, 2010 to What do you think is going to happen when everything Twilight is finished??

52 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Gina Love

"No i totally agree, i like em tall, fair n Mysterious (bad looking)"

Krystle Henriques replied Nov 13, 2009 to is it rong to look at lads to see if they could pass for a vampire?

10 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by cloe cullen

"No!!!!!! Edward left her feeling very vunerable. Jacob was her rock, he was there fo…"

Krystle Henriques replied Oct 22, 2009 to DID YOU LIKE BELLA LESS WHEN SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH JACOB IN ECLIPSE?

11 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Christina Lee Cullen

"Hi i would like one wit Bella & Edward alone. With the words "And so the Lion fe…"

Krystle Henriques replied Oct 16, 2009 to Wallpaper Requests

12 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by angelicangellover

"Keep up the good work. You are a Very Talented Writer, dont let anyone tell you othe…"

Krystle Henriques replied Oct 12, 2009 to New Part 2 of my whole 5th Twilight book, Sudden Thunder so far. If you've read some of it in other forums, here is even more. Read and comment please!

47 May 30, 2011
Reply by Mrs. Hanna Black

"ilike Jasper and Alice. they understand each other so much, i wonder if its because…"

Krystle Henriques replied Oct 5, 2009 to Who's the best Cullen couple? (Before Bella and Edward) x

29 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by justine brownawell

"No way Jacob is not Better than Edward. and werewolves will NEVER be better that VAM…"

Krystle Henriques replied Oct 5, 2009 to WHY ARE WEREWOLFS BETTER THAN VAMPIRES?

18 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Le'ah

"Rated R. But if you want to be fair to the younger Twilight Lovers, it wont be able…"

Krystle Henriques replied Oct 2, 2009 to DO YOU THINK THE BREAKING DAWN MOVIE SHOULD BE PG-13 OR R?

36 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by twicrazy

"Definately a Vampire!!!!!"

Krystle Henriques replied Oct 2, 2009 to Whould you want to date a vampire or a werewolf ?

68 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by MaryMuffLOVESherSis,Dad,Mom&Ggma

"I like the BD book a lot. it just ended to Abrut, i was looking to get more after Be…"

Krystle Henriques replied Sep 17, 2009 to Is everyone else as disappointed as I am with the ending of Breaking Dawn???

45 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by barb walker

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...