taylor walton's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"@sad eyes-Yes!Enrique is so Sexy and hot!"

taylor walton replied May 31, 2011 to Who Is the Teen Heartthrob You Fell In Love With When You Were a Child/Adolescent?

24 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever"

"When I was younger,I loved Usher.Just a couple of years ago,I was absoultrly IN LOVE…"

taylor walton replied May 31, 2011 to Who Is the Teen Heartthrob You Fell In Love With When You Were a Child/Adolescent?

24 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever"

"Yeah,I love "Everybody" and "Dont want you back" By the BSB.And I looove JC from NSY…"

taylor walton replied May 31, 2011 to Any Nick Carter or Backstreet Boys fans (or at least were xD)?

9 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Glee

"Oh,yeah.I totally agree with you about the last thing.Idk,I love both! :)"

taylor walton replied May 28, 2011 to Any Nick Carter or Backstreet Boys fans (or at least were xD)?

9 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Glee

"Oh,girl!I completly agree with you!I LOVE the BSB!And I must admit, Nick carter has…"

taylor walton replied May 25, 2011 to Any Nick Carter or Backstreet Boys fans (or at least were xD)?

9 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Glee

"my love by sia.i loved where they put it in the movie,it fit perfectly!everytime i h…"

taylor walton replied Jul 16, 2010 to What Is Your Favorite Sonq From The Eclipse Soundtrack

5 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Nene Pattinson

"oh girll!i feel the same way!i will ALWAYS BE TEAM EDWARD FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

taylor walton replied Jul 16, 2010 to Edward cullen

77 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Mrs. Nicole Cullen

"OMG!!!THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR THIS!!!!!!i have been feeling the same way about the wh…"

taylor walton replied Jun 22, 2010 to Please Read! Stop the Hate. Twifans lets unite!

9 Nov 15, 2011

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...