Jenifer Petrescu's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Speaking as a person who never understood the allure of Twilight I can understand wh…"

Jenifer Petrescu replied Oct 8, 2009 to What do you think about people who hate twilight?

50 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Ɔнɛяяʏ Ǥιяℓ

"I do this too and I am always so happy when I know all the answers. There needs to b…"

Jenifer Petrescu replied Oct 3, 2009 to You know your addicted to Twilight if...

125 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by JoS

"You know you're addicted to Twilight when 24 hours seems like an eternity to be disc…"

Jenifer Petrescu replied Oct 3, 2009 to You know your addicted to Twilight if...

125 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by JoS

"I would have to say that one of my favorites is when Bella tells Edward for the firs…"

Jenifer Petrescu replied Oct 3, 2009 to Favourite Quote And Why??

13 Oct 30, 2009

"Best: Rob--not because he is gorgeous, not because IT IS Edward and any actor who pl…"

Jenifer Petrescu replied Oct 3, 2009 to Who Do You Think Is The Best/Worst Cast In Twilight ??

31 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by Delica Cullen

"I completely agree! The noises she makes is quite annoying. However, I do have to sa…"

Jenifer Petrescu replied Sep 23, 2009 to Do you think Kristen Stewart is a good Bella?

20 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Cullen-Black

"I have been married a little over a year and my husband and I have very different in…"

Jenifer Petrescu replied Sep 20, 2009 to Anyone who has a boyfriend/husband/girlfriend/wife

21 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by EmmettYellsGoGators!!

"There really is comparison between the books and the movies. You get a depth and per…"

Jenifer Petrescu replied Sep 20, 2009 to which is better? the books or the movies?

17 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by zoe saunders

"Although I absolutely adore Rob as Edward, I would have to go with Peter as Carlisle…"

Jenifer Petrescu replied Sep 13, 2009 to Who do you think is hottest out of the Cullen family and why?

1 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by Jenifer Petrescu

"I have to agree that I even though I loved the book, I was disappointed with the end…"

Jenifer Petrescu replied Sep 6, 2009 to Who Liked The Ending To Breaking Dawn ?

8 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Brandie Johnson

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...