Roberto Ulloa's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"^ I agree. I liked Fred and Bree together. It...fits."

Roberto Ulloa replied Jun 14, 2010 to After reading the Short second life of Bree Tanner, do some of you wish she would have became part of the Cullen clan?

13 Jun 15, 2010

"I like Fred, though. :)"

Roberto Ulloa replied Jun 11, 2010 to After reading the Short second life of Bree Tanner, do some of you wish she would have became part of the Cullen clan?

13 Jun 15, 2010

"I liked her, so I was mad that she died. Yes, a second chance would have been nice.…"

Roberto Ulloa replied Jun 10, 2010 to After reading the Short second life of Bree Tanner, do some of you wish she would have became part of the Cullen clan?

13 Jun 15, 2010

"I loved the book. I bought it and read it that same day. I didn't necessarily liked…"

Roberto Ulloa replied Jun 9, 2010 to The Second Life of Bree

1 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Roberto Ulloa

"I got my Eclipse tickets May 14, the day they went on-sale. The theatre in my town i…"

Roberto Ulloa replied Jun 9, 2010 to who got there ECLIPSE tickets

4 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Breanna Cullen

"I love Bella, and I also like Angela, but you see very little of her. For the guys..…"

Roberto Ulloa replied Jun 8, 2010 to who's your favorite twilight character?

73 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun

"Yeah, I liked Fred too. I just joined, and when the profile thingy asked me who turn…"

Roberto Ulloa replied Jun 8, 2010 to The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

5 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Roberto Ulloa

"Well, I'll attempt to keep my comments spoiler-free. :) Yes, I did like Diego, he w…"

Roberto Ulloa replied Jun 8, 2010 to The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

5 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Roberto Ulloa

"Team Edward, of course. Edward is willing to understand her whatever her choice. Jac…"

Roberto Ulloa replied Jun 8, 2010 to Team Edward or Team Jacob Which is better?

4 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Roberto Ulloa

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...