Aliyah Cullen's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"maybe!!! it cul;d b... her sub-concious culd hav been jealous... she wuld get away w…"

Aliyah Cullen replied Dec 30, 2010 to Do you think Bella didn't like Jacob imprinting on Renesmee because she was jealous??

23 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Olivia Cullen

"i luv alicce the most shes my fave cullen, my fave vamp, my fave sistr, my fave char…"

Aliyah Cullen replied Aug 12, 2010 to WHO DO U TRUELLY LOVE THTE MOST ROSE OR ALICE?

16 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Shannon

"my fave volturin powr wuld b janes. u can inflect pain without evn trying. and if u…"

Aliyah Cullen replied Jul 11, 2010 to Your Favouorite Vulturi Power?

4 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Aliyah Cullen

"i heard that they mite do the last breaking dawn in 3d. kristen staurt said that it…"

Aliyah Cullen replied Jun 26, 2010 to Two Breaking Dawn movies or just one??

29 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by cloe cullen

"i read the short second life of bree tannr it wuz so boring stephanie meyer is a won…"

Aliyah Cullen replied Jun 26, 2010 to Why did Meyers do the Bree book and not complete Midnight sun?

9 Jun 26, 2010
Reply by Aliyah Cullen

"and there wuld b our renesmee when she wuz first born if she wuz prego then we wuldn…"

Aliyah Cullen replied Jun 3, 2010 to is kristen stewart pregnant?

14 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Taylor Marie Bannon

"its just something robert said to get off the them dating subject. if she wuz pregne…"

Aliyah Cullen replied Jun 3, 2010 to is kristen stewart pregnant?

14 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Taylor Marie Bannon

"u shuld write - eclipse june 30th. what team ur on and then ill be there in black an…"

Aliyah Cullen replied Jun 3, 2010 to i want to satnd out (eclipse shirt)

1 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Aliyah Cullen

"ruffled tulip have no idea Claire emilys 7 year old niece Audi something... audi cou…"

Aliyah Cullen replied Jun 3, 2010 to Can you answer these simple questions ?

9 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Apoorva Gupta

"i wuld spend time with edward. we wuld talk about the fam. defintly about how hes ta…"

Aliyah Cullen replied Jun 2, 2010 to wht would you do if you had 2 hours with....

9 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Petra Cullen

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...