Bree Cullen's Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (103) Replies Latest Activity

"from the beginning i felt sympathy for her, just when i read about her from Bella's…"

Bree Cullen replied Nov 25, 2010 to After getting a second look at Bree Tanner after Eclipse in The Short Second life of Bree Tanner did you like her more or less?

4 Nov 25, 2010
Reply by Bree Cullen

"I hope so!! I absolutely love them!!"

Bree Cullen replied Nov 15, 2010 to Will MUSE Have a song for BD 1 and 2?

2 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

"PEOPLE, STOP AND THINK ABOUT THIS!! I know Melissa Rosenberg has altered the scripts…"

Bree Cullen replied Nov 9, 2010 to what if jacob was somewhere in the honeymoon?

12 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

"Stephenie didn't mess up. She has answered this question countless times. Go check i…"

Bree Cullen replied Nov 5, 2010 to How did Bella get pregnant if everything in Edwards body is supposed to be frozen(sperm)?

15 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Bree Cullen

"Jasper. Alice as best friend. =)"

Bree Cullen replied Nov 3, 2010 to IF you could choose anyone of the vampires in this series to be your partner, who would you choose???

49 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Lilly

"Jasper!!"

Bree Cullen replied Nov 3, 2010 to Which twilight character would you have sex with! XD

18 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by laquever

"My favourite Twilight scene that I was most excited to see translated to the big scr…"

Bree Cullen replied Oct 31, 2010 to Whats you favourite scene from the books that has been in either Twilight, New Moon or Eclipse???

3 Dec 12, 2010

"Sorry for your loss. This is a beautiful poem"

Bree Cullen replied Oct 21, 2010 to "I'm ok" A poem I wrote for my nephew who drowned this past June

4 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Ari Lora

"...where is it?"

Bree Cullen replied Oct 19, 2010 to Don't you loooove this pic of Renesmee??

34 Jun 30, 2011

"Stephenie Meyer answers it on her website. Go check it out."

Bree Cullen replied Oct 18, 2010 to How did Bella get pregnant if everything in Edwards body is supposed to be frozen(sperm)?

15 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Bree Cullen

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...