Bree Cullen's Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (103) Replies Latest Activity

"Twilight: When Bella sees the Cullen's for the first time in the cafeteria New Moon:…"

Bree Cullen replied Aug 6, 2010 to Favourite Scene from the Movies

10 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Cynthia

"It's a Twilight parody, made by the same guys who made 'Epic Movie.' It's based on t…"

Bree Cullen replied Aug 6, 2010 to Vampires Suck - What are your thoughts?

37 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Olivia Cullen

"Totally agree. I LOVE Alice!! "

Bree Cullen replied Aug 2, 2010 to bella is boring

23 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Jessa

"Well I dunno, I never really thought about that. But maybe Stephenie DID do it on pu…"

Bree Cullen replied Jul 29, 2010 to Is it just me or did anyone else notice this???

7 May 26, 2011
Reply by Rebecca Paterson

"this might sound SUPER obsessive, but every time i finish reading the series...like…"

Bree Cullen replied Jul 27, 2010 to Out of the twilight movies so far (or books) do you find yourself keeping coming back to and watching (reading)?

4 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Gina Love

"Jasper's fight training with Alice. Definitely my favourite. It was just THAT cute."

Bree Cullen replied Jul 26, 2010 to What part of The Twilight Saga Eclipse Movie is your FAVORITE???

13 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Emma

"I think it was just that Bella didn't actually DECIDE to make a run for it until she…"

Bree Cullen replied Jul 26, 2010 to In Twilight, How Come Alice Didn't 'See' Bella's Plan To Run Away To The Ballet Studio?

9 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by michelle

"Oh, Alice. Definitely Alice. She is my favourite character out of the entire series."

Bree Cullen replied Jul 24, 2010 to WHO DO U TRUELLY LOVE THTE MOST ROSE OR ALICE?

16 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Shannon

"Bella is only immune to the mental gifts. Edward, Aro and Jane all work inside the m…"

Bree Cullen replied Jul 24, 2010 to How did Jasper use "the mood control thing" on Bella in New Moon if Bella is immune to vampire's gifts?

3 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Jessica

"pfffffft. talk? i'd strip and wait on the bed XD hahahaha"

Bree Cullen replied Jul 24, 2010 to alright so lets say you had Rob *sigh* right in front of you and you had a whole three hours to talk to him, what do you say?

4 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by Bree Cullen

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...