Bree Cullen's Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (103) Replies Latest Activity

"I think its up to the parent to decide if they want their 9 yr old* seeing any of th…"

Bree Cullen replied Jul 23, 2010 to Children their parents and the twilight saga movies and books.

7 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Alice Cullen*sees my future*

"town - Mackay state - Queensland country - Australia"

Bree Cullen replied Jul 20, 2010 to Where are you all from?

23 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by ivy Masen

"You Found Me - The Fray Different - Acceptance The Story - Brandi Carlile ^These all…"

Bree Cullen replied Jul 19, 2010 to What Song's Remind You Of The Twilight Saga?

11 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Robertfanxxxx

"mine are: breaking dawn eclipse twilight new moon"

Bree Cullen replied Jul 11, 2010 to Whats your favourite twilight saga books order?

7 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Caroline Cullen

"It is definitely Jasper. But he's been good looking since the beginning and because…"

Bree Cullen replied Jul 9, 2010 to Which Character's Are Getting Hotter With Each Movie???

7 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by LoveDrunk4RobPattz

"Yes, definitely. I'm so glad they got more screen time in Eclipse together. They are…"

Bree Cullen replied Jul 9, 2010 to Do u think Jasper and Alice were meant to be?

4 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by LoveDrunk4RobPattz

"My fave scenes: 1. Fight Training - MAINLY ALICE & JASPER 2. Flashbacks - Jasper…"

Bree Cullen replied Jul 6, 2010 to what was your favourite part in eclipse?!

34 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Steph Cullen

"yes! i wasn't too phased about it when i first read eclipse but when i read the shor…"

Bree Cullen replied Jul 5, 2010 to should bree have died?

6 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Jaspers wife :) (Haley) ~Muff~

"hahaha i've actually never noticed that...but i'll watch it and get back to you =) p…"

Bree Cullen replied Jul 5, 2010 to VICTORIA FLIPS OFF THE WOLF PACK!

1 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Bree Cullen

"Ok guys - DON'T SHOOT ME! But I really loved Bryce as Victoria. I could tell that sh…"

Bree Cullen replied Jul 2, 2010 to What's with the Rachelle vs. Bryce feud???

10 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by ηıřѵаηа♥еѵаηеşčеηčе

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...