SeLma Cullen Salvatore's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"i loved the moviee...i really cried so much!! :) and rob was soo damn hot...again...…"

SeLma Cullen Salvatore replied Apr 6, 2010 to Did u like Remeber Me?

5 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Reese

"edward!!...♥"

SeLma Cullen Salvatore replied Apr 6, 2010 to Who would you rather be stuck in a tent with, Edward or Jacob?

8 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by TwiORdiE

"vampire..i don't want to be a furry dog :) but that's just my opinion"

SeLma Cullen Salvatore replied Apr 6, 2010 to VAMPIRE OR WEREWOLF??

6 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by cloe cullen

"i am definitely team EDWARD...bc he is soo hot, and just a vampire can love you fore…"

SeLma Cullen Salvatore replied Apr 6, 2010 to TWILIGHT ENDLESS DEBATE!!!!! EDWARD OR JACOB???

12 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by SeLma Cullen Salvatore

"okay i am definitely for jasper...i mean emmet is qute too...but jasper is soooo dam…"

SeLma Cullen Salvatore replied Apr 6, 2010 to So Ladies...Emmet or Jasper-now there's some food for thought (:

176 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Shaunta Adams

"okay so the first time i saw the movie was with my sister in the cinema..i knew that…"

SeLma Cullen Salvatore replied Apr 6, 2010 to How many of you cried when you read New Moon and Edward left? How many of you are gonna cry when you see the movie?

120 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Emma

"i know that i won't lose my interest into twilight..i mean there are my twifans..and…"

SeLma Cullen Salvatore replied Apr 6, 2010 to What do you think is going to happen when everything Twilight is finished??

52 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Gina Love

"when everything you hear reminds you of twilight :) and i really mean everything...:…"

SeLma Cullen Salvatore replied Apr 6, 2010 to You Know You Addicted When?

87 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Maria Sanchez

"okay soo i would marry edward, bc he's soo hot !! and maybe paul or jasper too ... a…"

SeLma Cullen Salvatore replied Apr 6, 2010 to who would you marry from twilight? and who wouldnt you want to marry

25 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Jaspers wife :) (Haley) ~Muff~

"I-Ice (Fire and Ice xD)"

SeLma Cullen Salvatore replied Apr 6, 2010 to Twilight A-Z

273 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by Stella

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...