Amber Pederson's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"EW said that Michael Copon wasn't even confronted about the role, and I've heard the…"

Amber Pederson replied Jan 7, 2009 to New Moon's Jacob Black???

19 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by XX EMMETT'S ANGEL XX

"The Linkin Park song. I LOVE them, and as far as the song itself, I love it too. It'…"

Amber Pederson replied Jan 4, 2009 to Least favorite song from the Twilight soundtrack

16 May 12, 2009
Reply by Mello

"A couple. I got Cassie to read it because she peeked at one of my fanfics and REALLY…"

Amber Pederson replied Jan 4, 2009 to how many people have you got to read twilight?

37 Apr 8, 2009

"Haha. Yes! Jasper's whole bat thing was AMAZING! I dunno... I think they could have…"

Amber Pederson replied Jan 1, 2009 to The Twilight Movie

19 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Pattinist_Twerd

"I have to agree with ghchick13. Twilight is definitely my favorite. In terms of acti…"

Amber Pederson replied Jan 1, 2009 to Favorite book of the saga?

66 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by twicrazy

"I was really upset that they left out Carlisle's history. I mean, they gave us flash…"

Amber Pederson replied Jan 1, 2009 to The Twilight Movie

19 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Pattinist_Twerd

"That is SO hard. The one I listen to the most is definitely "I Caught Myself" by Par…"

Amber Pederson replied Jan 1, 2009 to Favorite song from the Twilight soundtrack

457 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Becca

"Stephenie did mention that they have showers. After all, when they want to move away…"

Amber Pederson replied Jan 1, 2009 to Do vampires ever shower?

174 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Nicole Cullen

"I have a feeling it might have been Jasper. I'm not sure. I was far too stunned to n…"

Amber Pederson replied Jan 1, 2009 to Which Cullen bit you?

761 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Jena Alice Cullen

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...