Shaunta Adams's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I tried to watch True Blood but it wasnt happening. They have nothing on Twilight!"

Shaunta Adams replied Feb 10, 2011 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

618 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Rilee

"LOL I am the same way .. I am also obssesed with Robsten!"

Shaunta Adams replied Feb 10, 2011 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

618 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Rilee

"Team Edward!"

618 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Rilee

"I am the same way my mom came over and staged an intervention by buying me some new…"

618 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Rilee

"Jasper definitely! especially in Twilight and Eclipse"

Shaunta Adams replied Feb 10, 2011 to So Ladies...Emmet or Jasper-now there's some food for thought (:

176 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Shaunta Adams

"Carlisle ..I was vacationing in Paris!"

Shaunta Adams replied Feb 10, 2011 to Which Cullen bit you?

761 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Jena Alice Cullen

"It took me a couple of months to read the books. I saw the Twilight movie first and…"

618 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Rilee

"29 soon to be 30"

Shaunta Adams replied Sep 16, 2010 to How old is everyone here? :)

508 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Lizzy Cullen

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...