Simone Melissa Geier's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Jasper or Emmett. I don't think Edward would be good for me."

Simone Melissa Geier replied Sep 27, 2009 to If you met cullen boy which one would find you more appatizing?

3 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Delica Cullen

"A neardeath experience...."

Simone Melissa Geier replied Sep 9, 2009 to whats the wierdest thing that ever happened to you?????

12 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by caster girl <3

"Well, i took a quiz on the net a few days ago and it had said that I'm like Esme....…"

Simone Melissa Geier replied Aug 3, 2009 to Which Twilight Character Are You xxx ???

6 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by LoopyLaura - Team Jasper

"I have expected more... I think Reneesmee is...weird. Edward was skidded in the back…"

Simone Melissa Geier replied Jul 28, 2009 to Is everyone else as disappointed as I am with the ending of Breaking Dawn???

45 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by barb walker

"well, if you see, how she had act in the ballett studio scene, i have no doubts, tha…"

Simone Melissa Geier replied Jul 26, 2009 to What do you think?

7 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Bella_Cullen_Original

"i can send you Let me Sign via Email. If you want it, send me per message your email…"

Simone Melissa Geier replied Jul 21, 2009 to Let me sign

2 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Simone Melissa Geier

"Ha ha ha all this gossip...."

Simone Melissa Geier replied Jul 20, 2009 to rod and kristen

16 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by cricket luvs her cuppycakes

"i haven't cried, and i will not...."

Simone Melissa Geier replied Jul 12, 2009 to How many of you cried when you read New Moon and Edward left? How many of you are gonna cry when you see the movie?

120 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Emma

"Hmmm. Linkin Park - Numb Placebo - Running up that hill I know, just two...but i th…"

Simone Melissa Geier replied Jul 12, 2009 to What songs should be on the New Moon soundtrack? I'm making a playlist with all of the songs on it and I need you to tell me songs that you think should be on it so I can add them.

3 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by edwardsbella

"What I think about Emmett Cullen? Hmmm.... Just 2 sentences, and I think they say er…"

Simone Melissa Geier replied Jul 12, 2009 to me

1 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by Simone Melissa Geier

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...