Miss Amanda Cullen's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow, thanks for posting this. It is such a touching poem, it gave me goosebumps. It'…"

Miss Amanda Cullen replied Sep 5, 2010 to Remember 9-11 "Meet Me In The Stairwell"

4 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by Scarlet Isabella

"#1 When Edward and Bella first meet #2 When Bella punches Jacob #3 When James almost…"

Miss Amanda Cullen replied Dec 18, 2009 to What are your favorite moments out of the book series?

9 Dec 20, 2009
Reply by twicrazy

"Hi! This place IS cool! This is like my 2nd home, I love it, it's so much fun! :)"

Miss Amanda Cullen replied Dec 3, 2009 to hey

5 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Miss Amanda Cullen

"Emmett. He's like a big, strong teddy bear! I know, Jasper is strong too, but Emmett…"

Miss Amanda Cullen replied Nov 30, 2009 to So Ladies...Emmet or Jasper-now there's some food for thought (:

176 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Shaunta Adams

"I have seen it twice, it was soooo awesome!! I loved it! I thought it was really clo…"

Miss Amanda Cullen replied Nov 30, 2009 to Whose seen New Moon already?

17 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Stephanie

"The meadow is nice, but since he has so much money, we would get a really nice hotel…"

Miss Amanda Cullen replied Nov 28, 2009 to if you could where wud u seduce Edward cullen

6 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by Mrs Cullen

"I am from a fairly small town in the desert of Eastern Oregon, U.S.A., called Ontari…"

Miss Amanda Cullen replied Nov 27, 2009 to

just now

"I would say that you do live in an interesting place! Compared to my crappy, boring…"

Miss Amanda Cullen replied Nov 27, 2009 to

just now

"I totally agree with you!"

Miss Amanda Cullen replied Nov 24, 2009 to What Do You Think About Jane?

2 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by Miss Amanda Cullen

"I think she is the perfect Bella. I liked her in both of the movies! I never thought…"

Miss Amanda Cullen replied Nov 22, 2009 to Kristens acting in New Moon was.............

14 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by LoveDrunk4RobPattz

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...