Elysiana's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Team Edward :) Jacob is a wimp (and sorry for me not a real werewolf, I'd go more f…"

Elysiana replied Dec 1, 2009 to what team??

6 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Melody Cullen

"So my boyfriend (who claims to be a vampire) thirsts for your blood. Ah well go ahea…"

Elysiana replied Dec 1, 2009 to Vampire or a Wannabe?

2 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by Delica Cullen

"Jasper... Emmet is to common and predictable. The funny guy that always wants some a…"

Elysiana replied Dec 1, 2009 to So Ladies...Emmet or Jasper-now there's some food for thought (:

176 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Shaunta Adams

"Jeez calm down, you don't even get your fact right. People aren't dazzled coz of his…"

Elysiana replied Nov 7, 2009 to Edward Myy A**

29 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by J` adoree Jacob♥

"Won't be like the book coz twilight wasn't. And tho they have a different director i…"

Elysiana replied Nov 7, 2009 to New Moon Movie

8 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by cloe cullen

"Team Edward. Guy could help me cool down coz I'm always to hot. Also, I never liked…"

Elysiana replied Nov 7, 2009 to soo..Team Jacob or Team Edward??

3 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Mrs Cullen

"I don't really see a big problem. The books aren't to explicit also. We know they're…"

Elysiana replied Nov 5, 2009 to Breaking Dawn R18+ Don't read if you haven't read Breaking Dawn.

45 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by Sophie Cullen

"Dunno what he did when she had her period while still human. Guess the smell was a b…"

Elysiana replied Nov 4, 2009 to What does Edward do when Bella has her period? :S

6 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Laneisha C NeChelle

"You are contradicting yourself here. First you write vampires will never copulate wi…"

Elysiana replied Nov 4, 2009 to Flaws in Twilight. AKA; Why it sucks.

7 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Isabella

"Wouldn't the poison do something to that when it runs through the body? Like destroy…"

Elysiana replied Nov 3, 2009 to Pregnant vampire???

18 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by sarah cullen

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...