♥Little Blonde Vampire♥'s Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"Here's the link to the second part: http://www.twifans.com/forum/topics/new-part-2-o…"

♥Little Blonde Vampire♥ replied Oct 8, 2009 to New Part 1 of my whole 5th Twilight book, Sudden Thunder so far. If you've read some of it in other forums, here is even more. Read and comment please!

9 May 30, 2011
Reply by Mrs. Hanna Black

"I'm actually an Athiest but I don't find drinking blood evil. But, we all have our o…"

♥Little Blonde Vampire♥ replied Oct 7, 2009 to Are you a Christian?if so,did the fact that you are a Christian influence your interest in Twilight in any way,whether negatively or positively?how so?

90 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun

"Here is the link to my second part of my book: http://www.twifans.com/forum/topics/p…"

♥Little Blonde Vampire♥ replied Sep 4, 2009 to Part 1 of my whole 5th Twilight book so far. If you've read some of it in other forums, here is even more. Read and comment please!

4 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Aisha Flores

"Yeah I loved that scene. And that actually happened to Stephenie Meyer. That's why s…"

♥Little Blonde Vampire♥ replied Sep 2, 2009 to The people who made the Twilight movie should have added the Blood Testing chapter

10 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Londonvamp1

"I know I heard that and it's my favorite that he does! Do you know where to find it…"

♥Little Blonde Vampire♥ replied Aug 23, 2009 to Favorite song from the Twilight soundtrack

457 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Becca

"Flightless Bird, American Mouth by Iron and Wine, Never Think by Rob Pattinson, Let…"

♥Little Blonde Vampire♥ replied Aug 23, 2009 to Favorite song from the Twilight soundtrack

457 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Becca

"Ooh yeah tough choice, but money maybe...? I would love to meet Rob, but, yeah, he w…"

♥Little Blonde Vampire♥ replied Aug 21, 2009 to if someone offered you 20 thousand dollars or a chance 2 meet robert pattinson whoch would you choose?

41 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Mrs. Edward cullen

"ROBERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE ROBERT!!!!!!!!!! GO ROBERT!!!!!!!!!!! TAN IS…"

♥Little Blonde Vampire♥ replied Aug 20, 2009 to new moon: do you prefer jacob (taylor) or edward (robert) shirtless??

118 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Isabella Cullen

"Mine is in Eclipse before Edward proposes on his bed where Bella's like: "So you won…"

♥Little Blonde Vampire♥ replied Aug 13, 2009 to Funniest Parts/Lines From The Saga?

20 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by sj

"I heard the advertisement for the movie but haven't seen it yet and so I read all th…"

♥Little Blonde Vampire♥ replied Aug 13, 2009 to DId you read the book before the movie?

21 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by ohwhyohwhy

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...