♥Little Blonde Vampire♥'s Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"Okay listen up everybody. This is the kind of thing that makes stars get so fed up w…"

♥Little Blonde Vampire♥ replied Aug 10, 2009 to Will Kristen Stewart's negative attitude HURT the Twilight Saga?

49 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by jhstpa

"Hey I'm actually writing m 5th Twilight book check it out on one of my forums under…"

♥Little Blonde Vampire♥ replied Aug 3, 2009 to Should there be a book about what happens next?...like what happens with nessie and jacob, etc. etc.?

21 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Ayanna (Pattinson)

"Morgaine Chya I agree with everything you said. Lol."

♥Little Blonde Vampire♥ replied Aug 1, 2009 to Will Kristen Stewart's negative attitude HURT the Twilight Saga?

49 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by jhstpa

"When you stay up until 5:00am reading all of these and smiling like an idiot because…"

♥Little Blonde Vampire♥ replied Aug 1, 2009 to You know your addicted to Twilight if...

125 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by JoS

"Rosalie! duh! Love her!"

♥Little Blonde Vampire♥ replied Jul 31, 2009 to Please SIGN UP for the TWILIGHT ROLE PLAYING COVEN in TWITTER!

8 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Official Alice Cullen

""So why did you stab Jacob with a knife? Not that I disapprove..." -Edward Cullen, E…"

♥Little Blonde Vampire♥ replied Jul 26, 2009 to Favorite Quotes

29 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Abbie Cullen

"yeah i like to give her that cause thats just how i pictured her. thank you! "

♥Little Blonde Vampire♥ replied Jul 25, 2009 to 3rd part of my 5th Twilight book! If you haven't read it, here it is so far! If you've read the beginning, heres more! Read and comment please!

6 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Chloe Jane

"I am not flaming or bashing you on this, because it is your opinion, and I agree, pe…"

♥Little Blonde Vampire♥ replied Jul 25, 2009 to Flaws in Twilight. AKA; Why it sucks.

7 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Isabella

"edward duh duh duh duh edward"

♥Little Blonde Vampire♥ replied Jul 24, 2009 to A poll: who is the best twilight guy?

3 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by ♥Little Blonde Vampire♥

"I am going to the Midnight Premier! I love my mum for taking me!"

♥Little Blonde Vampire♥ replied Jul 24, 2009 to New Moon Midnight Premiere: Are You Going?

10 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by twilight_obsession_aka_fanpire=]

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...