♥Little Blonde Vampire♥'s Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"Definition of Rob: Sexy, gentlemanly, muscular, tall, beautiful. Definition of Edwa…"

♥Little Blonde Vampire♥ replied Jul 24, 2009 to Should Robert be replaced????

54 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Danniiellee Cullen

"I think it looks pretty good. She is Joan Jett after all. She looks great in all of…"

♥Little Blonde Vampire♥ replied Jul 24, 2009 to KRISTENS NEW LOOK

13 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Southern Pattinson

"Because we're mad! Bella belongs with Edward, not Jacob! And when I threw it I didn'…"

♥Little Blonde Vampire♥ replied Jul 24, 2009 to How many of you cried when you read New Moon and Edward left? How many of you are gonna cry when you see the movie?

120 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Emma

"I know me too. I looked all the way to the end to see if they were gonna get back to…"

♥Little Blonde Vampire♥ replied Jul 19, 2009 to How many of you cried when you read New Moon and Edward left? How many of you are gonna cry when you see the movie?

120 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Emma

"yeah i know about their romance taking a back seat and i like to keep it important t…"

♥Little Blonde Vampire♥ replied Jul 17, 2009 to Continued 5th Twilight Book. Read and comment please! I've added more if you've already read the first part on another of my forums!

13 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by janay

"oh thank you so much that is a huge compliment! thank you! "

♥Little Blonde Vampire♥ replied Jul 16, 2009 to Please read my 5th book in the Twilight series and comment on it! Tell me what you think. Also check out my New Moon from Edward's Point of View. Thanks!

20 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Chloe Jane

"oh thank you so much it took me about 3 hours cuz it kind of just kept flowing most…"

♥Little Blonde Vampire♥ replied Jul 16, 2009 to Please read my 5th book in the Twilight series and comment on it! Tell me what you think. Also check out my New Moon from Edward's Point of View. Thanks!

20 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Chloe Jane

"Thank you so much! "

♥Little Blonde Vampire♥ replied Jul 15, 2009 to Please read my 5th book in the Twilight series and comment on it! Tell me what you think. Also check out my New Moon from Edward's Point of View. Thanks!

20 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Chloe Jane

"Thank you. I just wanted to see how different my writing style was from Stephenie's.…"

♥Little Blonde Vampire♥ replied Jul 15, 2009 to Please read my 5th book in the Twilight series and comment on it! Tell me what you think. Also check out my New Moon from Edward's Point of View. Thanks!

20 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Chloe Jane

"Thank you so much! I'll comment on your's. "

20 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Chloe Jane

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...