Alice Cullen*sees my future*'s Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Same or half and half plees?? NO I just got and idea thirds: Edward Damon Jacob BRAI…"

Alice Cullen*sees my future* replied Oct 12, 2010 to who is better???

12 Jun 12, 2011

"Has Mackenzie been in any other movies??"

Alice Cullen*sees my future* replied Oct 11, 2010 to hi i think that the baby for good luck charlie would be great as nessie

7 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by alli herrera

"Awwww yesh she shuld lolz"

Alice Cullen*sees my future* replied Oct 8, 2010 to hi i think that the baby for good luck charlie would be great as nessie

7 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by alli herrera

"Haha yea him too:))"

Alice Cullen*sees my future* replied Oct 4, 2010 to Who is your LOVE

3 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Alice Cullen*sees my future*

"Diego I wish that you would come back. I don't feel safe without you here. Please I…"

Alice Cullen*sees my future* replied Oct 2, 2010 to Who is your LOVE

3 Oct 4, 2010

"Same I turn 13 tomarrow and I am so mature but with my maturity I am so weird lolz I…"

Alice Cullen*sees my future* replied Sep 19, 2010 to How old is everyone here? :)

508 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Lizzy Cullen

"Paramore,owl city, Florence and the machine,muse,3oh!3,ke$ha,fireflight,Katy Perry,a…"

Alice Cullen*sees my future* replied Sep 19, 2010 to What's your favorite band!

19 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Renae Pattinsonxx Ѽ

"Agreed but I like everyone Cullen/Hale everyone wolfpack and I have to be on te Rile…"

Alice Cullen*sees my future* replied Sep 19, 2010 to who's your favorite twilight character?

73 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun

"Awwwwwwwww ur not any of those thing my dad didn't like twilight till he saw the sec…"

Alice Cullen*sees my future* replied Sep 19, 2010 to Does anyone get made fun of because you like Twilight?

11 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Stephella Volturi & friends-muff

"Wow I am really surprised that no one is a Jacob fan tht wants to subscribe or watev…"

Alice Cullen*sees my future* replied Sep 9, 2010 to JACOB<3

1 Sep 9, 2010

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...